Jake Park

"Get me a stick." You ordered, receiving a huff from the Korean American.

"You can say please at least." Jake replied, getting up from the log he was sitting on.

"Just get me a stick."

"Why do you need a stick, [Name]?" Tapp asked, finishing at the rest of his fake food.

"I have a plan for the next match. Nea, who's the next killer gonna be." Once you said her name, everybody glued their eyes onto the troubled teen.

"Why are you looking at me?" Nea asked, visibly confused.

"Cause everybody thinks your the Entity." Jake replied, handing you your precious stick you harassed him for.

"And you look lifeless as fuck. Jesus Christ you even have perks that only the killers can use."

"Ok first of all, Park. Rude. Second of all, I'm not the Entity. I just look like this normally." Nea replied, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Just tell us who the killer's gonna be and we'll let you have the hatch for the next 10 rounds." Jake said, sitting next to you.

"Fine. First match is Huntress on Meat Plant. Hillbilly on Swamp, Clown on Meat Plant, Hag on Red Forest, Shape in Haddonfield, Trickster in Auto Haven, Blight in Red Forest, Ghost Face in Meat Plant and Nurse in Meat Plant."

"Damn, a lot of Meat Plantss... Jake, your coming with me for these. Kate; Windows, Flip Flop and Boil Over, and Head On. Feng; Lithe, DS, Urban Evasion, and Unbreakable. Jake; Calm Spirit, Head on, DS and Sabo." You ordered, getting a nod from the 3 other survivors.

"Wait, why do I need to bring Calm Spirit?" Jake asked, equipping his perks and bringing in a purple flashlight.

"I know what perks Huntress is gonna bring. Evil son of a bitch.." You noted, hearing the groans of annoyance from all survivors — even Nea.

It was now the start of the game, everybody spawned in close to each other. You and Jake quickly started working on a generator; getting it to 87% before you heard a scream emit throughout the map.

"Huh? Nobody has been downed yet- oh, that's why." Jake said, realization hit him. You only snickered, nearly blowing up the generator.

"Imagine getting chased by an actual serial killer after escaping this place. Would we still be able to insta-blind them and loop them?" You asked, Jake just staring at you as if you were a psycho-bitch.

"What? I'm curious. Could we still be able to use all of our perks and cosmetics? Perhaps even come across an old killer? What if they have a job and a family- what if a survivor marries a killer? Would Demo and Oni become human or would they stay the same? What if killers can still use their powers but are as weak as a survivor? What if-"

"[Name]! You're asking too many questions again. Just stop asking questions and give up, we're never escaping this hell." Jake replied coldly, sadness and disappointment laced through his voice.

"Hey, don't say that.. We'll escape eventually. Don't give up hope yet; one day we'll escape and maybe we'll get married!" You said enthusiastically, joking at the last part.

"Maybe we'll even have kids. We should name the first one.. '[Child's Name]'." Jake replied nonchalantly, taking you by surprise by how he was actually serious about it.

"Wait what- I was joking-"

"Oh, damn. I would have loved to fuck you~" Jake smirked; letting out a small, joking 'ow' after you lightly slapped his arm.

"I know you love me," Jake said, keeping his eyes glued on the generator.

With a small happy sigh, you replied, "Yeah, you stinky bird man~"

"Hey!"