Ace Visconti

Gambling. What can go wrong with that? Besides loosing money and borrowing loans, the stakes were always high for both Ace and [Name] when they gambled their lives away. Some may think that it's weird for a nearly 50 year old to date a 25 year old. Yes the age gap was awkward, but still supported the relationship no matter what.

After a match, Ace had made a deal with you and of course; you took the bet. Wanna know what it is? If you had won a game of blackjack, Ace will have to take all the hits for a week in each game, body blocking the killer from you. If Ace had won, you had to do whatever he wanted for an entire week.

Eyes pierced the cards as hands held tightly onto the cut plastic. A smirk grew on the older male's face as he peeked over his glasses. Best out of three. Ace had won 2 games; giving him a high chance of winning unless accidentally goes over the number limit.

"I'll hit~" Ace said bravely.

[Name] handed in the card, Ace's smirk grew into a grin as he set down his cards.

"21~" A sigh came from [Name], setting her cards down to show a 20. "I win again, you know what the deal is sweetheart~"

With a quick glare, [Name] sat still; accepting defeat as the Italian thought of what to do with you. "Let's start off slow, how about a kiss~?" Crawling over to the male, you placed your hands on his thighs for support; pecking the male on the cheek.

"I said kiss, not peck. Don't make me bend you over like last time~" Huffing, you replied with a small 'fine' before reaching up to give him a kiss. Out of no where, Ace brought his hands to your face, shoving his face onto yours. Lucky for him, you kissed back, causing him to reach for your behind and squeeze your cheeks. Earning a small yelp from you in the process, Ace shoved his tongue in your cavern, loving the fact your being submissive to his lustful wishes.

Once you had started lacking air, you pulled at Ace's dress shirt, the male pulling away with a shit eating grin.

"You're always rough with me, at least try and be gentle maybe?" You whined.

Ace just chuckled, rubbing your back as you held the side of his face — his beard pricking your fingers. "I may be getting old, but at least I'm still in shape to fix up your insides~"

"Oh shut up!" You laughed, sitting on his lap.

"Hey, I never knew you enjoyed female domination~"

"I'm not!"

"Oh, is that so~?"