Jane Romero

Oh how insecure and sad you were. You were so jealous of Jane you practically starved yourself to death. Luckily the Entity brought you back alive. In your eyes, you saw an unworthy girl, but in Jane's eyes, she saw an absolute angel. She really didn't know why you were so jealous of her body. Maybe she was super attractive? She's not the nervous type? She has some nice curves? Jane truly had no idea of why you hated your body so much yet fully admired hers.

After about a year has passed of not tending to your body, Jane decided that you need some love. Casually walking up to the hidden woman, Jane smiled — sitting down on the unsteady log.

"Is it okay if I ask you something..?" Jane asked, looking over to [Name] picking out a few strands of grass — fumbling with them before discarding them. The entire time you stayed silent, not wanting to talk.

"Um.. Well... I'm just concerned about both your mental and physical health... Honey, you're barely even eating, you're lacking sleep, you don't put any effort in when we're in matches. What's going on, love?" The Latina asked, leading towards [Name] a little bit before setting her hand down her shoulder.

The [Nationality] stayed silent, trying to calm her rapid heart beat. "Look. If you don't wanna talk about it; it's fine. I'm just worried for you, love. And I don't want anything to happen to you." Looking full of beat, you shrank back down into your little comfort-zone.

"Yo ... yo ya no quiero hacer esto ..." [Name] whispered quietly, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Jane. I'm so sorry!" Now bawling her eyes out, the Latina hushed the shaking female beside her — holding her close for warmth.

"I know what you're going through baby. I've gone through the same thing when I was younger." Jane hummed, stroking her back in a smooth manour — her attempt at calming [Name] down worked. Soft hums and a bit of hiccups were heard throughout the secluded area.

"If you wanna talk about your problems to me then I'm all ears. I just don't wanna see you hurt nor sad. It breaks my heart seeing somebody I love so much so sad.. So please, talk to me." Sighing, the [Nationality] huffed, leaning back and completely forgetting what she's sitting on. All of a sudden both Jane and [Name] jerked backwards, landing on their backs. Both women looked at each other for a second before cracking out into laughs.

"Now that's the laugh I missed!" Jane smiled, resting her arm over her new girlfriend.
"I guess.. things can change..?" [Name] asked, calming down.

"Of course honey, of course."