Meg Thomas

An athlete like Meg really shifted your mind in working out. But who the fuck cares? Definitely not me or you. And if you agree,

That's cap.

Anyways, being an artist like yourself, you always painting with mixed plants and dyes Claudette informed you about. Everybody had their own special talent, like the slasher survivors, or the leaders, the medics, shit like that. But your talent was incredibly special that no killer had a chance against you. Painting things may be sloppy, but you know how to keep things nice and clean.

Speaking of painting, today's project will be about Meg. Something about the base's pose just really caught your eye for Meg to be the main surface of art. Right when you pull out the paint and brushes: the dark mist pulls you into a match.

"You've got to be shitting me..."

. . .

As you ran to a generator, an unnerving presence towered behind you. A shadow in front of you staged the actions of the murderous figure raising it's weapon — ready to feast on it's pray.

"Oh, hey Danny," You greeted, getting up right as a skill check popped up — damaging the generator for him.

"Hey, [Name], how are ya?" Danny asked casually, removing his mask to better hear you for. Spawning on one of Phillip's many FUCKING maps, the both of you had sat down on a near by log. You and Danny, better known as Ghost Face, have been friends way before the both of you were brought into this dangerous cat and mouse game. Surprisingly, the both of you were strolling around and talking; not noticing the dark mist swirling around your feet. And soon after that, you both ended up in the fog.

"Good, workin' on a new project. Hey, I have a favour."

"You wanna suck my dick?"

"Nah, I'll do that later. But is it okay if you can take a picture of someone for me?"

"Like stalking?"

"No— no not that either. Y'know my crush..? Meg Thomas? Well, I need a photo of her jumping over a pallet." You explained shyly, fidgeting with your pointer fingers.

"Anything for you dollface, I just need you to lead her towards me." Danny said, changing up the settings on his camera.

"Thank you!" You replied, jumping onto the taller male for a bear hug.

"Heh, no problem kiddo. Now go find your little crush~" Danny cooed, setting his mask back on.

Later throughout the match, you finally led Meg over to where Danny was. After quickly setting up the camera, you turned it on — clicking it so the timer was set.

"Alright, hope this goes well-"

"Aye, Fuck-Face! Over here!" Meg called out, grabbing Danny's attention. When the male shifted over to the redhead, the knife wielding slasher rushed over to her — putting Meg in a 'fight or flight' situation. Sadly with no weapons around.
              [Laurie.]
Meg chose flight, the redhead booking it and dodging the multiple attacks in the process. Within seconds, you clicked the camera, the timer ending right as Meg jumped the pallet.

With a surprise, a flash went off, causing Meg to get a deep slash in her back — throwing her balance off and falling to the floor with a thud.

Your heart dropped: witnessing your crush getting hurt from your selfish actions.

"No!" You yelled, getting a slash on the arm before quickly picking up the redhead bridal style and leaving her in a more safer spot.

"Yui, heal her.. I'll deal with the killer.."

You panted, holding onto your arm in pain. The two girls looked at you in concern as you made your way to your best friend.

"I'm here. Just kill me already." The cold look you gave Danny sent a small chill down his spine, nodding once before removing his mask and raising his knife.

Danny swung his knife from left to right, blood pooling around you as you held your guts close to you. Danny gave you a look of guilt, a little sad that he has to kill you off. Picking you up, Danny held you close — soon swinging your upper body on the hook. The bent metal ripping through your delicate skin and stabbing right through your heart. A blood curdling scream emerged from your throat, a raspy cry following after.

Rough, gloves hands held onto your waist, picking you up and removing you from the hook. Danny looked at you with pure guilt, leading your arms around his neck as you held him close. Leaning in and giving you a quick kiss before stabbing you in the stomach before dragging the blade south, gutting you clean.

"I'm sorry,"

"It's.. okay.. yo-you're s-still.. a... h-hoe..." Falling back, blood splurging out of your stomach as Danny chuckled at your final words.

"Pfft, same as always." He joked, setting his mask back on before me walking off. Unknowingly, Meg was hiding behind a hay barrel — mouth agap to what she had just witnessed.

"[Name].. You sacrificed yourself just to save me.. I'm so sorry.."

. . .

After the match had ended, Meg decided that flowers and an Adrenaline perk would be a good gift. Walking up to the creative painter, Meg took a quick whiff — releasing all her stress and confidently making her way up to the artist.

"Hey, [Name], how are you?" Meg asked, causing you to jump a tiny bit.

"O-oh— Thomas! I mean— Meg! How ar-are you?" You replied awkwardly, the butterflies in your stomach creating a chain reaction to drop your brush and paint pallet — colours of pink, orange, and blue splattering everywhere on the grass floor.

"Shit! Sorry [Name], I didn't realize you were working right now.."

"It's okay, it happens a lot," A giggle emerged from the redhead, glancing at the portrait of her.

"Nice painting, never realized you actually like me back,"

"Wait what? You like me as well??"

"Of course, [Name]! Why wouldn't I? You're creative, smart, and beautiful! I love every single thing about you!" Meg set down the gifts, instead taking your hands in hers and sitting down in the grass.

"Meg.. I've always liked you since I got here.. you were so nice to me and you just inspired me so much.. I would be honoured for you to be my girlfriend." You had confessed, blushing a light shade of pink.

"I love you too, [Name]. And I would, as well, be honoured for you to be my girlfriend." Leaning in for a kiss, multiple claps fill your ears as the one and only Ghost Face emerges from the shadows looming from the trees. In defense; Meg stood up and grabbed your paintbrush off the floor — gripping it to the point where it almost cracks.

"Meg! Meg- Meg, he's good-"

"The fuck you mean 'good'?! He just killed you like an hour ago!"

"Meg, it's fine! We're good! It's okay- I know him!" You reassured, sighing in relief when the red head set the paintbrush down.

"A fighter, Huh? I like those~"

"Oh shut up, Fuck-Face."

"I don't like your tone, Missy. I brought you and your little girlfriend together so don't give me that shit, Thomas." Threats were thrown left and right, you were mostly gathering your stuff to paint again.

"Hey, guys. Stop fighting. Danny, I'll get you an Ebony Mori. Meg, I'll get you whatever you want. Just stop fighting."

"Fine.." The two said in annoyance, clearly angry at each other's presence. "Well I just came here to drop this shit off. Have fun [Name]!" Danny waved, walking across the river and going back to the killer's territory.

"What is it?" Meg asked, looking over your shoulder to see the printed photo.

"It's you and me having our very first conversation."

"Wait how the fuck"