Quentin Smith

What's that noise..?

"Q..t...n.."

Huh..?

"Qu..n..tin.."

[Name]..?

"Quentin! Wake up! Were in a match!" Jolting awake, Quentin practically threw himself onto the smaller figure in front of him — crushing them in the process.

"Oh god- [Name] I'm so sorry!" Pushing himself up, Quentin helped the smaller girl up onto her feet; brushing off any dirt on her clothes.

"Again, sorry.. Freddy's been on a nightmare spree..again..." Quentin sighed, holding the smaller figure close to his chest.

"I know honey, but you need sleep. Once we get back to the campfire; rest. I'll take care of Freddy." [Name] reassured, snuggling her face into the male's shirt; taking his sweet and calm scent in.

"We should get started in the gens-" [Name] cut Quentin off, reaching her small hands up and tugging on his dark blue jacket.

"1 more minute."

"C'mon, [Name], the killer could be near by.."

"Quinnnnyyyy! One more minute!" She whined, earning a sigh from the tired male as he wrapped his arms around her smaller form.

"Alright, now we can do generators." Right as Quentin was getting comfortable, [Name] moved back and onto a generator.

"Must you torture me?" Smith joked as he kissed the top of his girlfriend's head, working on the empty side of the generator.

"Yep, and you're the one who's enjoying it~" [Name] giggled, booping Quentin's nose.

"I'm happy I have you around, if you weren't here then I'd have to clue what I'll do." Quentin said, giving the female a sympathetic look.

"At least the Entity brought us together, and this- FUCKING MICHAEL- QUENTIN RUN"