Laurie Strode

[Name] was the.. let's say.. 'quiet kid' in the fog. She was like the lost child of Michael Myers. Cold, distant, and just flat out scary within her dark demanour. Some of the killers are genuinely curious as to why she's like that, the rest choose to not even go near her.

Always turning her back on others, selling them out, making loud noises, purposely making a mistake when healing. Hell, even taking whatever weapon the killer has and finishing off the last other survivor before finishing herself off too. The Entity took notice of this and almost had to reprimand her with death, instead, she kept this bloodlust survivor in her. way of punishment. [Name] will kill anybody in her way. Anybody. Except Laurie.

Oh Laurie, the love of her life. If anybody goes near the blond, [Name] will snap. She'll go full on Ebony Mori on anybody's ass if they even breathe the same air as Laurie. And how did this fiasco all start?

"Wait, there's a new survivor here? Is it a boy or a girl!?" Meg exclaimed, her inner lesbian showing itself once more.

"Calm down Meg, you already have a partner!" Claudette reminded, giggling at the pouting redhead.

"It's a girl, and the new killer is.. Ghostface..?" Tapp asked, confused by the odd name. Peaking over behind a tree, the black mist soon unbounded itself from the two figures. There on the right stood a beautiful young woman with [choice of outfit] and a visible dark aura haunting itself around her. She had [hair length] [hair colour] that matched her facial sculpture with ease. Just staring into her [eye colour] will send a shiver down your spine; almost as if she's staring into your soul and learning all your dark secrets.

"Wait, you said it's Ghostface, right?" Laurie asked hesitantly, getting up from sitting on the dark log.

"Yeah, and the new survivor's a girl-"

"[Name] [Lastname].." Laurie cut off Tapp, making her way over to the frozen woman. Reaching her hands up, Laurie felt all the facial features that her fingerprints are so used too.

"Did you know each other or something?" Quentin asked, standing next to Laurie.

"She's my girlfriend. I guess she thought I ran away from Haddonfeild because of Michael..." Laurie sighed, running her fingers through her tangled hair.

"She must have missed you." Claudette chimed in, resting her hand on the blond's shoulder.

"I..I'm sorry.. I just never expected her to be our new teammate." The female shed some tears, wiping them away and leaning in to the frozen figure.

Laurie set her lips on [Name]'s, her eyes widening once the frozen figure reached up and cupped her cheeks.

"[Name]! I missed you so much! I'm so sorry- I'll never leave your side again! I love you!" Laurie cried out, hugging the taller female.

"I love you too."