Claudette Morel

Just arriving from a blood bath of a match, [Name] limped her way over to her beloved girlfriend.

"[Name], are you okay?" Claudette asked in concern; quickly pulling her girlfriend over to the river. [Name] sat down near some plants, her perks working itself with the plants by decreasing the blood loss.

"You need to learn how to heal yourself [Name], it's better then buying a bunch of medkits and dying." Claudette stated, taking out a few bandages. [Name] sighed, fiddling with the small box in her pocket.

"Can you just teach me how to heal myself?" [Name] asked, Claudette nodding in response.

"Alright, first take the Isopropyl and rub it over the wound." Claudette took out a tiny paper packet, ripping the top and removing the strong scented square nap. Claudette used a small cut from the last round, rubbing the  Isopropyl over the wound. [Name] did the same, grabbing the paper cover — ripping it off and removing the small item. After cleaning up most of the germs from the open cuts, the two girls moved onto the next part of self healing.

"And now take the bandages and wrap them around like this," Claudette's soft but scarred hands wrapped the tan bandages around the stomach, the [Nationality] female following suit.

"Ow.." The female huffed, removing the bandages and holding a cut at the side of her stomach.

"[Name], you're not supposed to hook the clip just yet, you need to tighten the bandages and then clip it." Claudette explained as she lightly removes the bandages — setting them aside and lifting her girlfriend's shirt up.

"Sorry, you know I'm not good with this stuff." [Name] apologized, lightly hissing at the 2 open holes on the side of her stomach.

"It's fine babe, whatever's more comfortable to you." Claudette replied, bandaging up her loved one before setting a small kiss to [Name]'s forehead.

"I love you so much Claudette, and we've known each other for more then two years now.." A gasp emerged from the Botanist, a few tears of joy emerging from her eyes. [Name] got on one knee, opening up the small red ebony box.

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god! Wait!" Claudette turned her upper body to her side, pulling out a dark blue tiny box as well. Claudette opened the small box as well, [Name] getting up with a laugh of joy emerging from her in response to the beautiful situation. A few survivors chimed in, mostly just watching the two couple laugh and cry with joy.

. . .

Today was the day [Name] and Claudette were to finally get married. Every single survivor, hell, even the killer's watched from across the river. Luckily, the Entity allowed for the happy couple to live in peace for that 1 day.

As Phillip chimed his wailing bells, Anna hummed a sweet tune while as well being the maid of honor. [Name] waited patiently for her fiancé, holding her bouquet of baby pink flowers.

And in comes the bride...

Her bright white dress flowed behind her, her black hair braided with dozens of flowers holding on to dear life. A flower crown sat atop of the Canadian, her glasses held at the bridge of her nose — giving off more of an innocent appearance. A smile covered with some light lipgloss made her pearly teeth shine as bright as the sun — just the thought of Claudette made [Name] smile.

Once Claudette stood in front of her, Susie read from an upside down bible.

"[Name] [Lastname], do you take Claudette Morel as your beloved wife?"

"I do."

"Claudette Morel, do you take [Name] [Lastname] as your beloved wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride," The final sentence triggered the both of the women to jump onto each other, kissing the botanist with pure love and passion with burning romance. Cheers, claps, and whistles emerged from the crowd of survivors and killers. The Entity dropping by to pay the two just now married couple a visit, placing the wedding rings on the both of their fingers. The ring clearly being for a key, but can also be pretty useful for other props.

[Name] resting her forehead on Claudette's, she sighed; adding up a few wholesome words to throw out.
"I love you so much Claudette.."

Responding to the quick moment, Claudette replies with;

"I love you too, [Name] Morel."