Prologue

In a far land in an unknown place, there is a royal that was assigned to lead and care for the living in their city. They have a castle which is called Neuschwanstein Castle. It is placed in the middle of the forest. This forest is large enough to make other species forfeit in this place. This castle is handled by the king named, King Nathaniel or also called, Nathan. His companion in this royal family is his wife, Queen Alexa. Their daughter or the next who will govern this palace is Princess Alexandryn Nammie Nicholette. Alexandryn or also called by her nickname, Nam, is a 17-year-old girl living in a great wide long palace.

Since she was born, her mother blessed her daughter, Alexandryn, to be the next queen in this palace. Queen Alexa, is holding the creatures in their fortress. King Nathan is holding all the politics and all the issues of all people living in their place. This place is nowhere to be found. They're different from other creatures. They are not animals nor normal people. They are the goddess and god of them. They protect all the resources they need in their daily life.

These species kind of them are not just a human. They're human power beings. King Nathan can suffocate someone but in a distance, lifting his hand in to the person, with his hands formed in a suffocating person. Since the king has all the power, he knows all the connections, strengths, weaknesses of people.

Queen Alexa must know and how the living will be. She can talk to animal species, know the past about history in a thing, and more. All her powers are just related to nature, water, fire, and air. That's how powerful she is. But Queen Alexa doesn't command to go out of the palace, she can just go to their garden. No going out, she's handling the cases what the king must do.

There is a rule in this palace. They're 5 of them. These 6 rules are the most important rule. They have thousands of rules, but these five are the easiest and must avoid in the palace.

6. Don't go out of this palace.
5. Don't let others know about the powers and this hidden palace.
4. Whoever disobeys these 1,300 rules, will commit an execution.
3. Don't go into the outside world.
2. Never fall in love with humans.

These are the basic important rules in this castle. But first of all these rules were unannounced or unknown to other people. Only the highest knew what it is. And that was the God of heaven, above this Kingdom, they believe in God where he's the only one who knows what exactly the first rule is.

However, isn't this easy? But these rules will strangle each one of these cities. Why? Because the soon Queen of the land will forbid these rules that will only trigger the land.

"This is what we call, peace without freedom..."

--------
Hello, this is my first time making a fantasy story, please don't judge me on my writing issues. These are all made up. It's all my imagination and what I've seen in my dreams. I hope it will turn out great that would inspire and make some interest in you.

Hope you have a wonderful day, thank you for reading this book.