~Chapter 9: Classes~

Pansy-

I woke up before anyone else in the dorm does. I look at the clothing I had laid out yesterday, and slowly pulls them on. The robes feel loose, did I lose weight? I get out my scale and the number did drop by a few pounds.

"I will allow myself another apple today at breakfast," I say to myself.

After getting ready, I go down to the common room and sit down at one of the tables by the fire. I always get up two hours before anybody to study, and today is no different. I get out the arithmancy textbook and start previewing the concepts in the class; arithmancy is universally known as the toughest class at Hogwarts and as a result, Granger and I are the only sixth-years who decides to take the class. 

At around 7:00 am, I go back up the stairs to the girls' dormitory to see Daphne, Millicent, and Tracey, all starting to get up.

"Morning, Pans," calls out Millicent and Daphne. As usual, Tracey ignores us.

"Morning," I call back, preparing to pack my black school bag and loading it with school books. 

After ten minutes or so I walk between Daphne and Millicent to go eat in the Great Hall. On the way, Millicent jinxed one lost looking first-year and made her school bag rip apart. Of course, Daphne and I laughed, but my heart is not in it; I still haven't forgotten about the mission the Dark Lord gave me and Draco. 

As I sit down at the Slytherin table, the boys greet us with various forms of good mornings. Like I said I allowed myself one half of a green apple; the taste of food feels foreign on my tongue.

"So, what classes are you all taking this year?" Nott asks us.

"I'm taking DADA, charms, transfiguration, potions, herbology, history of magic," Draco says as he takes a huge bite out of his green apple.

"Same," I reply, "but I'm also taking arithmancy."

"Of course, our golden Parkinson is going to continue taking the toughest subject in Hogwarts," Daphne jokes.

I flash Daphne a sarcastic smile.

"I didn't make it to potions this year," Goyle says.

"Same," echo Nott, Pike, Daphne, and Crabbe.

"Stupid," Draco whispers, but we still heard him. Before Draco could do anything to defend himself, Crabbe and Goyle threw their goblets of pumpkin juice at Zabini.

Draco jumps up and looks at Crabbe and Goyle, clearly disgusted, and yells, "You two stupid morons!"

I then threw my own untouched goblet of pumpkin juice at Draco, drenching him even more, "Well, Draco you are a slow, stupid, and wet moron."

Everyone laughs as Draco tries to hug me with his drenched body, "I'll show you what a slow, stupid, and wet moron could do to you."

"Eww, get away from me," I struggle against Draco while still laughing. Then, I turn to the Gryffindor table and see Potter and Granger looking at me and Draco, I lose my concentration, and Draco notices this and successfully transferred some pumpkin juice onto my school robes. I immediately stop looking at Granger.

"You disgusting little gargoyle!" I shout as Draco continues to hug me with his drenched school robes.

By this point, the entire Slytherin table is looking at me and Draco and telling Draco to just kiss me already as we continue to tangle with each other. 

Hermione-

It is only the first day of school and the Slytherin table is already causing mayhem. Not that I am always glancing at the Slytherin table, but I must admit I always find myself looking for that short-haired Slytherin girl. And today, I find her causing trouble by throwing pumpkin juice at Draco. I don't understand those Slytherins, how do they find it funny?! Throwing pumpkin juice at their classmate is not funny, on top of it Parkinson and Malfoy are all prefects.