~Chapter 14: Fun is Over~

Pansy-

One last day of fun then it will be all about the cabinet. One last day.

Draco still isn't back from the little detour with Potter, and it is already midnight. Temporarily putting Draco at the back of my mind, I get ready for my little meet with Granger. As I walk toward the prefect's bathroom, my steps get lighter the closer I get to the prefect's bathroom.

I am finally meeting Granger. Alone. If she comes that is.

All doubt vanishes from my mind as I see Granger standing outside the door to the bathroom. I smirk then quick as the wind I pull Granger inside the bathroom and pin her against the sink.

"P-Parkinson," Granger stutters, looking flustered.

"You know you want to call me, Pansy," I say as I move my face closer to hers, now only inches are separating me and Granger.

"P-Pansy, what are you doing..."

"You know exactly what I am doing, Granger, and you want it too," I say coming even closer, "I won't take no as an answer," I whisper into her ear.

Granger shivers, I pull back a bit.

"Call me Hermione, then," Hermione says, "not just Granger."

"Of course," I agree, then unexpectedly Granger pulls my school robes to her and places her lips right on top of mine.

I kiss her forcefully, while Hermione holds on to my robe as if it is a lifeline. Finally, I break away from the kiss.

"You like it?" I ask, flirting.

"Shut up and kiss me," she says.

I like my baby feisty.

Not letting her forget who is the dominant one, I untie the first button of her shirt and start sucking on her neck.

"More," Hermione gasps.

I oblige. After another round of kissing. We finally broke apart and go to sit by the edge of the bath.

"Why do you like someone like me?" Hermione suddenly asks, looking at me.

"Because life is full of unexpected surprises and you are the best one so far," I say, staring back at her.

Hermione blushes. We sit in comfortable silence, then I lay my head on Hermione's shoulder, enjoying her presence.

"Wake up Pansy," Hermione is shaking me, "it is already seven o'clock."

I jerk awake and stand up, but suddenly a wave of dizziness hit me. Of course, it is because I haven't eaten. 

"Pansy? You alright," Hermione asks as she steadies me.

"Why wouldn't I be," I smile at her, "let's go to our classes, I have so much homework to make up. I will need a personal tutor to get me through all the course work."

I wink at Hermione.

Hermione hit me playfully. We head to our common rooms. 

I don't know if Hermione and I are a thing yet, I don't know if mother will approve of me and Hermione, but one thing is for certain---I had one perfect night with Hermione.

                                                       -----

I see Draco in the common room, getting ready to go. Is he limping a little?

"Yo, Malfoy!" I call.

Malfoy returns a smile.

"Have a good evening with Granger?" He asks, smirking.