ELEVEN

warnings: mentions of alcohol, marijuana, and attempts of rape

You wake in bed, smiling at the sleeping Reid next to you. You're going to visit your parents today and you're going to be able to talk to your dad, even though he may not be very conscious or aware of you being there.

You lay on your side, removing a piece of hair from his face. He looks angelic, sweet, adorable.

You don't want to have these feelings about him, but you can't stop yourself from having them- you've tried to remove them from your head, but it's near impossible. There's some spell he put on you and now every time you look at him, you want to be wrapped up in his arms where you'll be safe forever.

It's a poisoning pile of thoughts that lie in your brain, but they make you feel good. They're nice- and you need nice thoughts.

After what feels like hours of staring at him, his eyelids begin to flutter and you can now see his honey brown eyes. You throw him a soft smile and immediately push him out of bed, earning loud groans from him as he stumbles over his feet.

"We can't sleep in? Why are you up so early?" he moans, rubbing his eyes aggressively as you slide open the curtains.

"It's 10 in the morning Spence," you scoff. You pull on his sweater and drag him into the kitchen, plopping him a chair.

"Prentiss gave us time off, we should sleep in. You should sleep in."

You open the fridge and look in, your nose scrunching up at the lack of food inside. You take the milk out and close the door, turning towards him. "I don't sleep anyways, it's fine."

He lets out a suppressed breath and rolls his eyes. "That's why you need sleep," he says. He gets up and opens the pantry door, grabbing the Froot Loops box from the top shelf. "What do you need to go to sleep? What can I do?"

You twitch a smile as you grab two bowls from the cabinet behind you. "Maybe don't turn away when I'm trying to hug you. Makes me feel like you hate me again." You hand him a bowl and grab two spoons from the drawer next to you, giving him one as well.

"Thank you," he mutters. "Well you like to throw your entire leg on me while you hold me like a teddy bear. I have no room to move!" he exclaims.

You look around the room with guilt flooding through your veins. It's quite foolish when you cuddle with someone you aren't close with and they bring it up. It's embarrassing. And although he didn't say it with bad intentions, you still feel guilty nonetheless.

You pour the cereal into your bowl and add the milk, twisting the cap back on afterwards. "Well you won't have to deal with that when we come back. I'm going back to my apartment."

He sighs. "Is it because of what I said. I don't mind it Y/N, I was joking."

"No. Reid i've been staying here for the past five days, I think I can go back to my place now," you shake your head. You sit down and grab your spoon, dunking it into your cereal.