NINETEEN *

warnings: nsfw, choking

Reminder: you are all beautiful. I do not care if you have big boobs, little boobs, a big ass, a small ass, little lips, etc., you are all beautiful no matter what.

"Two days until your birthday," Spencer says, coming out of the kitchen into the living room with coffee in his hand. He hands you the mug, the heat rushing through your hand like you're hovering it over a candle.

You sigh, smiling softly. "Yeah, big thirty." You take a sip out of your Harry Potter mug, the warm and sweet hazel flavor filling every corner of your mouth. "Will I get some super powers or something?"

Spencer laughs, contrasting the fake-serious expression laid upon your face. He notices your sarcasm, yet rolls with it. "I think you get the one where you get to read people's minds or something."

"Pfft. Boring," you reply, rolling your eyes. "I can already do that."

He sits down next to you, resting his hand on your thigh. "Right. I forgot you could do that."

You lean forward and grab the control from the coffee table, turning the tv on. You and Spencer have the day off. Well you and the entire team. You don't have much planned for today, just a movie and cuddling on the couch. The day is pretty outside- not as hot as the usual July day, so you might come up with something.

You lean your head on his shoulder and shift your body to scoot in closer. Spencer clears his throat, and you look up, as best as possible due to your position. "When's your last AA meeting?" he asks, concerned.

You forgot about those meetings. You haven't been as many times as you used to, simply because you've gotten better and don't feel the need to go every day or every other day. You go two times a week- Mondays and Fridays. And your last meeting is on Friday.

"Your birthday?" Spencer asks, confused and disappointed. He moves on the sofa and you move your head from his shoulder, handing him your mug so you can lay on his lap.

"Yep. Not really how I want to spend it but at least I'll get to share my journey."

He presses his lips together and leans his head to the side, as if he's explaining the pros and cons to himself. Then, his eyebrows knit together. "Hey, why did you leave that other one again? Wasn't it because that Raven lady was too..."

"Preppy," you say. "She was overly happy, and not in a good way. It was like she was plotting my death or something."

"We could always look her up. We're friends with Garcia," Spencer remarks, his voice raising an octave like he's excited to deep dive into someone's life. Which he probably is.

You shake your head, scrunching your nose in disagreement. "Nah, I don't think that lady could pull it off. Plus, she didn't radiate murderer vibes, just depressed ones."