Chapter 1 (extremely bad grammar)

Chapter 1
Lisa woke up wondering where her school clothes were, and she looked all over her room. But she couldn't find them.  She saw her brother was waiting by the door looking at her with a huge evil smile.

Her brother: "Are you trying to find your clothes for school so maybe they are in the basement where you belong?"

Lisa got so angry she went downstairs to the basement where her brother put her clothes at. Her clothes were ripped up, so she got her old clothes for school. She walked out of the house crying wanting her brother to go away from her forever.

(7:00 Am) Lisa walk to the table where her childhood friend Katy was at. Katy was on the phone watching anime shows that she liked when she was a little girl. Lisa looked at Katy wondering if she's going to talk to her about her day or something like that.

Katy looked up finally she spoke to her softly like she is an angel everyone loves Katy no one can find one person who disliked her. Unless she has secrets of herself that she really don't want to expose.

Katy: "Hey Lisa I didn't notice you was there but this anime show was great you should check it out if you want to?"

Lisa thought about watching anime like Lisa does wondering if that going to improve her relationship with Katy since the last argument she had with her.

Lisa: "Sure I don't really mind watching anime shows maybe it will help me in life like it help you of course.  Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm trying to copy you in any way.

Katy: "It's fine I understand everyone learns from anime of course you should  follow your dreams.

Katy started to laugh so loudly that some other students look at her, they smile so hard that it even creeps out Lisa.

A guy came up to them, it was Lois the loser was taking my apple juice away from me Katy turned around because she was annoyed with him being near her.

Louis: "HEY HEY come on Katy you shouldn't turn around on me I'm sorry that I'm such of a bully you have to forgive me or else"

Louis has an evil smirk on his face that made me and Katy look disgusted at him.