Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Lisa POV

“LOUIS IS DEAD THERE IS NO WAY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.”

“My head is spinning I know I hated him but never wanted him dead…”

Katy came out screaming for help she ran to Lisa she hugged her while crying.

Katy: “Lisa Truss trying to kill me she hated me so much that she was trying to frame me for everything she did to me.”

Lisa got mad everyone heard what Katy was saying

Student 1: “Truss is sick person
Student 2: “She should have been in jail for life”
Student:3 “More like forever

Every student was getting mad each other until the principal came out and stop all the students for arguing.

Principal: I understand we lost a very important student, but we have to work together always don’t give up we can all do this as a team. We can’t work together if we are going to argue with each other and not working together.”

Everyone thought about what the Principal said to them, they nodded their heads.

Lisa looked at Katy she wipes her it’s okay Katy “I’m here for you always you are my sister my only sister that I would care for.”

Katy looked down with a smirk on her face and look back up with tears.

Katy: “Thanks you for helping me you are really the best person that is my favorite out of everyone.”

Lisa was happy that Katy said that to her.
Lisa never knew that she was Katy favorite person.

Time skip 7:00 pm the police was asking everyone for their fingerprints no one fingerprints match but Truss fingerprints match to the crime scene she was locked up for 30 years for murdering Louis