Vol 3 chapter 3

Vol 3 chapter 3

7:35 am

Katy:" Why did you call me a cheater and didn't even cheat on you with anyone!"

"That girl you hug her in the same way you did to me. That's why-"

Katy cut me off.

She started to laugh very hard, making me mad at her.

Katy:" Jealousy you are jealous how adorable you are!"

"Not adorable it's embarrassing to think that way!"

Katy:" Don't worry you are not the only one jealous I was too when you went with that guy."

"That guy's name was Hiro. He wants to hang out with me but only hang out with him for revenge because you hang out with Sandra instead of me."

Katy:" I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. It's just I thought you wanted space away from me after what I did!

Katy bow her head down.

The giggles started to come out...

Katy saw me trying to not laugh. She was starting to get mad already again.

Katy:" Really Lisa you have to laugh at me in this type of situation that we're in!

"What couldn't help to laugh if you were in my shoes you would do the same thing BAKA!"

She hugged me but this time differently

She put me against the wall while she was holding me.

My heart was beating so fast

She is getting closer to me like last time when we were in the bedroom.

Her lips end up touching me you can say we kissed again our second time!