Vol 2 Chapter 3

Vol 2 chapter 3

Rose POV 9;00 am

Sandra: "Look at the poor girl trying to get out, put her head on the toilet come on Cassie.

"No, please don't, I'm begging you to stop!"

Cassie: "Nah we will hurt you until you stop fighting back there is no such thing as fighting back against us."

Sandra: "Yep we are really going to mess you up, but we need more backup oh there's Alex he's going to ruin you badly."

"But where's the security guard when you need him? A boy isn't supposed to be in a girl bathroom."

Sandra: "The security guard isn't here because he is skipping his job as always, don't be calling his name out."

Alex: "That sucks even for you little girl you are alone no one loves you or cares about if they did. That must be some lie right there."

Yeah, this world really hates me after all giving me abnormal hair a horrible mother that blames me for everything. Unfortunately if I wasn't born everyone would be happy.

Alex grabbed me by my hair, and he started to wiper inside my ear "There is no way you can run from us."

He threw me to the ground and my head was bleeding badly.

"No one helped me"

'No one wants to listen"

" No one likes me

"No one wants me"

My head got worse than normal.

Alex: "Time to cut her hair off come on guys."

Go ahead do it this time...

They cut my hair short

Alex stares at me like I'm some doll that he can play with for weeks