Chapter 5

Chapter 5
(6:50 am)
Katy POV
Katy woke up in her bed she first sees the picture of her and Lisa from the Thanksgiving party that was in Lisa house. There were few of her friends there but no sign of Lois or Truss in the party. Like they just disappeared no one knew where they're at one of the boys in the party trying to call them but none of them answered the calls.

Katy got up and went to the bathroom she took a shower while she was stilling thinking about her plans so no one can take Lisa away from her. 

Her aunt come upstairs and knock on the bathroom door.

Aunt: "Uh Katy are you okay is there something wrong I'm asking because you seem like you are in a bad mood or something?"

Katy got mad and said "GO AWAY I'M THINKING RIGHT NOW JEEZ PEOPLE THESE DAYS!"

Katy got up she slammed the bathroom door open she even shocked her aunt by the way she was acting like she didn't know Katy at all.

Katy looked down on her aunt saying "I'm already tired of seeing your dirty worthless face already don't try to anger me than I'm already am"

So she looked at the clock that was top of the wall near the bathroom 7:00 am

Katy:" Look what you did I'm already late." she rushed to her room putting on her clothes without eating anything she ran out of the door with an angry face that she has.

Lisa was walking with her brother for the very first time Katy looked at her brother in an intense way she walked towards them.

Katy: "Hey LISA it's me Katy with the biggest smile that's she has on her face."

Lisa look back in surprised way because she isn't used to seeing Katy walking with her.

Lisa:" Uh hello this is my brother Kaito he is a sweet person just like you."

Kaito looked back at Katy with a serious look on his face like he already knows what's Katy real personality was. Then he turns back to Lisa he said "That's some sadist friend you have there." And he walked away.

Lisa didn't know what he means by that but somehow Katy heard it she mumbles under her breath "I need to get rid of her brother soon as possible."