Chapter 10

Chapter 10
9:30 pm
Katy POV

“The voices inside my brain are alerting me to do something every moment every step.”

“For some reason the pain in my heart started to destroy me slowly but fast at the same time there is no way everything can be back to normal anymore. Even after the death of Louis it’s how life is.

“The pain
“The screaming voices
“The footsteps that is only in my mind”
“Then there is Lisa right beside me in every moment looking at me.”

“If I have the right answers would it change not even myself know.”

“Why is everything so painful? What if Lisa figures out who did it she would drop me for good.”

Lisa came in the room calling out “KATY”

Katy turn so quickly that she almost hurt her neck

Lisa noticed and ran to her

Lisa: “BE CAREFUL YOU ALMOST COULD HAVE HURT YOURSELF”

Katy groaned she always wonders if Lisa only sees her as a sister.

Lisa hugged Katy, and she said “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.”

“I was feeling comforted by Lisa; she felt something that I wanted for a very long time.”

“She is my very best friend that everyone tries to take away from me.”

Lisa got off. She said “We should go to bed. It's getting very late. I will be in the other room, stay here and try to sleep. If you don't sleep you're going to scold me OKAY?”

“What Lisa said to me really made me laugh. She was looking at me all weird like I was some crazy little kid that laughs at everything. But that’s true because that is a type of person that I am.”

Before Lisa walked out she said “Good night Katy”

“Goodnight Lisa”

“I shut my eyes thinking about how Lisa will be soon with me.”