Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Katy stood up she looked at Lois with her bag behind her back, and she took Lisa hand.
Katy: "Me and Lisa are going to class now since we're in the same class bye now."
Louis: "But we can hang out right after class?"
Lisa:" No one wants to hang out with you, I rather hang out with Katy than you!"
Louis got angry about what Lisa said to him, he was jealous of Katy.
SO jealous that he wants to steal her away.
8:30 am
Katy kept on staring at Lisa, wondering what she was planning to do or what her next move is.
Lisa was trying not to stare back at her, it made her feel creeped out for a bit.
Lisa and Katy walk in the classroom. Everyone pushed Lisa over while they ran to Katy, the most popular girl in the school.
Student 1: "Hey Katy I really love the way you dress hot as ever I see."
Student 2: "Leave her alone Leon she is mine."
Student 3: "Katy I got you cookies it's from my grandma house totally didn't steal them."
Student 4: "Can you lend me your book it's not like I want or anything baka."
Student 5: "Shut up loser whatever you name but Katy is mine."

Lisa: Wow there are so many people near her, I wish that she will like me more than them or maybe she will not

The teacher walked into the classroom and saw so many students that were not in their seat and yelled 'GET IN YOUR SEATS NOW!"

Everyone ran to their seats and said "Okay."

The teacher gave them math worksheets.

Lisa didn't know how to do it, so she asked Katy for help.
Katy helped Lisa with the math worksheet.

The teacher came over to Katy and Lisa

The teacher:" I am so glad that you two girls can get along so well you and Katy getting A in my class."

Katy eyes sparked up that her whole face became even more beautiful.

Lisa looks at Katy and realizes that she has never seen her like that not even once.

(Time skip I was getting lazy)