Vol 2 Chapter 2

Vol 2 chapter 2

Rose POV 8;45 am

They made me late for school today the teacher ms. D got on me about being late for class and everyone laughed at me. One of the kids called me an abnormal alien that came from Pluto the other kid threw his books at me saying "The stupid little girl who got white hair isn't that old"

The kid started to laugh at her.

Everyone in the class started to laugh and made jokes about her, especially her hair too.

The teacher got so annoyed she started to say "QUIET DOWN STOP MAKING FUN OF THIS STUDENT"

None of the students listen to the teacher still making jokes about her.

The teacher got mad at me too; she yelled at me to pick a seat.

Looking for a seat, almost everyone doesn't even want to sit with me until a girl says "You can sit with us."

I look at the girl who has brown hair and brown eyes with a popular girl.

It made me happy that someone offered me a seat.

The girl 1: "Hello I'm Lisa nice to meet you.!"

The girl 2: I am Katy, glad to meet you."

"Hi I'm Rose we can be friends."

2 hours later

"Uh miss can I go to the bathroom"

The teacher:" Go to the bathroom and never come back please you are getting my class worse."

Rushing out to use the bathroom after getting kicked out of class.

Two girls followed me to the bathroom

It was Sandra and her side chick trying to hurt me again

Sandra grabbed Rosa hands and threw her to the toilet leaving her lips bleeding badly.