Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Katy POV
"For me being  real annoyed about Louis and stupid Truss finding out my real personalty a little lie is good sometimes you know."

"The feeling of sickness make me feel  tired being the sweetest girl in the retarded class let's switch it up but how will that work? If I do that LISA will hate me forever that's a horrible idea!

"I loved Lisa like she is my sister that I want that feeling for myself that's why I'm like this. Her warm soft skin makes me feel like no one else could make me feel. Her plain hair is making me smile always."

"Sometimes it makes me feel like she is getting tired of me being by her side if that is then I will have to plan something big in order to keep her to myself."

"But how am I supposed to do that so many times everyone came between me and Lisa every time and every day. Makes me feel angry inside that-"

"In TV shows they're always framing one person for doing something that they never do. That's what I'm planning to do after all."

Katy turns on her television and saw two people killing a man that sleeping with one of the guys girlfriend
They ran off hiding all the evidence from the crime so the cops won't be able to find them. Katy got bored she turned off the television.

She started to get even angrier thinking about how close was Louis and Truss to Lisa.
So she went to sleep.