--Chapter 3--

At Hypixel, Wilbur and Phil were waiting. The two brits sat on a stone fountain, occupied with their own antics. Wilbur was humming one of his songs, staring off at the clouds rolling past. Phil, on the other hand, was busy checking all the people coming through the portal, looking for Technoblade. Suddenly, a commotion came from the direction of the portal. Most of the players in the lobby turned towards the sound, curiosity mingling in the air. Entering the portal was Technoblade, looking very much like he regretted his life decisions. Tommy had his crown, shouting that he was in charge, with Tubbo calmly skipping behind them. Spotting Phil, Techno quickly rushed over, pulling his robe from Tommy's hands. "Help me", he pleaded to Phil, once again snatching his diamond sword from Tommy's grasp. Wilbur burst out laughing, struggling to get his words out. "You- you literally own a whole kingdom. And-" his laughs cut his words off and Phil walked over to Tommy, calmly reaching over and taking Techno's crown. Handing it to the king he said, "Tommy, what did I tell you about terrorizing Techno?" Tommy crossed his arms, staring rebelliously at Phil. "That terrorizing Techno is bad". Phil nodded, ruffling his hair and ignoring his sour expression. "Techno, why'd you ask to meet at Hypixel?" Techno adjusted his crown, turning to face Phil. "Mcc starts soon. The letter I got came with a list of people who got accepted. You 2, the bee kid and this problem", he gestured to Tommy, "were on the list. Tommy needs training, so we're going to the mcc training ring next. Want to help?" Wilbur had stopped laughing, nodding. "Yeah, I'll come. Phil your coming. There's no choice." Sighing, Phil grabbed his hat. "Yes, I'll come." Tubbo looked up from the fountain, smiling brightly. Techno herded the group to his plane, leading them inside. Tommy sat in the passenger seat, grinning smugly as Techno plopped into the driver's seat. Glaring at Tommy, Techno powered up the plane, pressing an orange button. Tommy's seat jerked backwards, causing him to let out a surprised yelp. From the back seat, Phil sighed, knowing full well the flight wasn't going to be pleasant. Techno, with a satisfied expression on his face, flicked a lever and lifted off into the sky, heading to mcc.

Short chapters. Interesting. I have amazing author's notes, don't I?