--Chapter 4--

The ride was calmer than anticipated. Tommy remained silent, surprisingly. Once the plane landed, Tubbo hopped out the plane, patiently waiting for the rest of the Sleepy Bois to exit. Once on the ground, Techno led them down a path, the gravel crunching neatly under their shoes. At the end of the path was an arch with one of the admins standing under it. When the group approached, the admin smiled. "You 4 are teamed together, team Aqua Axolotls. Tubbo, you're in team Cyan Creepers." Techno nodded, walking through the arch. On the other side, people bustled back and forth between the intersecting paths, greeting the newcomers as 5 sentences appeared in chat. Technoblade has joined the game. Wilbur Soot has joined the game. Tommyinnit has joined the game. Philza has joined the game. Tubbo_ has joined the game. "The training ring is to the left, the rest of the teams are straight ahead", Phil mumbled, eyes glued to a map. Techno walked over to the board that listed all the teams, scanning the color coded names.

Red rabbits: Dream, Georgenotfound, Sapnap, Antfrost

Orange ocelots: Grian, MumboJumbo, False Symmetry, Iskall85

Yellow yaks: Skeppy, Badboyhalo, A6d, Tapl

Lime llamas: Smallishbeans, LDShadowlady, Seapeekay, Smajor1995

Green guardians: Spifey, Zelk, F1nn5ter, JustVurb

Cyan creepers: Nihachu, Fundy, Eret, Tubbo_

Aqua axolotls: Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit, Philza

Sapphire simmers: Jschlatt, Quackity, Purpled, Ninja

Techno narrowed his eyes, thinking. He then led Tommy and Tubbo to the training ring, waving for Wilbur and Phil to follow. Once they reached the ring, Techno tossed Tommy and Tubbo a wooden sword. "Train." was all he said.

I should really make these chapters longer. AIGHT-