Stars

This is really really BAD.

If y'all want my recent, not as cringey, writing.. skip ahead like ten chapters.

But if you still wanna read this, go ahead. It's your fault if you cringe, not mine.

Jshshshsh okay well, story is below.

POV/time will be posted in *...*
(Just a small story I thought of)

_____________________________________________________________

* 11:26 p.m. , Rantaro's POV *

It was quite late, Rantaro was walking home after a day of working at the library. He loved volunteering there, but a downside was he never got home early. He walked the streets and couldn't wait to get home. He was so tired and missed someone a lot... He left so early he didn't even get to eat breakfast with him. He wrapped himself in his large coat and buttoned it up. The wind was sharp and cold.

Him and his fiancé, Shuichi Saihara, lived in an apartment building of a small town. The library was a few blocks away from their apartment. Rantaro, as miserable as it was to walk home in the dark, freezing fall weather, preferred walking over riding the bus home.

Rantaro finally made his way to his apartment, he pulled out his keys, looked through them.. and stuck one in the lock. He turned it and made his way into his apartment. The room was completely dark, with only the TV chattering in the background, It casted some light throughout the dark room. He turned on dim lamp and switched the TV off. With a quick look around the room, he assumed Shuichi had already gone to lay down, their bedroom door was closed and he couldn't see any lights from inside the room. Rantaro cleaned up the apartment as quietly as possible, he didn't was to wake his fiancé. He did dishes and put them away, he even started laundry before feeling a wave of exhaustion. Finally Rantaro gave up, he made sure he was as quiet as possible, and started stepping towards their bedroom.. Rantaro slowly opened the door and peaked in. Completely dark, he could sort of make out the outline of Shuichi laying down. As soon as he stepped in, even TRYING to be stealthy. Shuichi shifted around to face the door, and tried his best to sit up. He looked exhausted..

Rantaro awkwardly stood there, staring at Shuichi. He grinned.. " Hey, I'm home. " Rantaro said quickly.. " Someone looks tired.. " Rantaro laughed softly. Shuichi blushed and attempted to fix his hair.. " H-how was your day? " Shuichi said softly, trying to break the silence. " Ohhh boring as always. Library wasn't busy at all today. " Rantaro went over to their dresser and started to pick out some clothes to sleep in. He eventually sided with just a plain black t-shirt and sweatpants. Shuichi nodded as a reply, looking disappointed.. " Did you take the bus? " Shuichi asked in the middle of a yawn. Rantaro smiled softly and shook his head, knowing what was coming. He started to change, taking his large coat and shirt off. "Rantaro... come on! You know I don't like you walking.. it would be okay if it wasn't dark at five o'clock and freezing. " Shuichi said worryingly. " Please take the bus, for me? " Rantaro sighed and fixed his shirt, he walked over to Shuichi and ruffled his hair. He bent over and kissed his head which made Shuichi turn pink.. " You worry about me to much. Shu, I'm fine. It's just a little cold. " Rantaro giggled. " Your going to get frostbite! " Shuichi giggled back.

Rantaro started a tickle fight, Shuichi in a panic grabbed onto Rantaro and he fell over onto the bed. They both sat there, laughing and rolling around. They both sat on the bed for a while catching their breath, it was just silent, only sounds were a couple cars passing by.. and crickets. Shuichi stood up out of bed and walked over to the window and removed the curtains. " Watcha doing? " Rantaro asked softly. Shuichi grabbed his hand as a response. Rantaro lifted himself up off the bed and let Shuichi lead him. Shuichi stopped at the window and Rantaro walked beside him, He looked curiously down at the boy, not understanding. Shuichi smiled and softly said.. " Look at the stars Rantaro. They're so beautiful.. " Rantaro turned and stared, a small smile spread on his face too. They both sat quietly admiring them. Tonight, they were unbelievably bright.. and the moon stood proud in the sea of stars. Rantaro leaned over and grabbed Shuichi's waist gently, He bent down and kissed the boy. Shuichi turned bright red and started to panic but kissed back.. Rantaro let go and stared into Shuichi's eyes, his hand brushing through his hair. After a long amount of silence, Rantaro finally spoke.. " We should get some sleep Shu.. you look tired. " His voice was calm. Shuichi nodded and they both climbed in bed, Shuichi almost immediately clinging onto Rantaro.

They both fell asleep, loving each others company..

_____________________________________
I thought I did pretty good on this! This was so cute :-)

((Sorry for any bad grammar!))
Notes:
787 words *in story*
Date; 11/23/20
Completed: 10:28 p.m.