Chapter nine

Filming had really started picking up for Charlie and the rest of the castmates. Winnie was so excited for him! The two of them were doing so good back at their apartment in Vancouver! Charlie was rarely at home sometimes but Winnie knew that this was important to him. Plus Kenny always told her she was welcomed to the set whenever. She would go see him every so often when she wasn't working herself.

Today Winnie was just hanging out around the house doing laundry and picking up here and there. She had just folded and put away some of the laundry when her phone started ringing. She walked over to the arm of the couch where her phone was at and saw that Madi was facetiming the girl.

"Hey girl! What's going on?" Winnie asked to take the phone with her as she walked to put her last stack of clean clothes away in her room. Setting her on top of the dresser she answered.

"Nothing just wanted to rub it in Charlie's face that I get to talk to his girlfriend and he doesn't" Madi said making sure she said it loud enough to make Charlie's head turn.

"Oh goodness, did he get his phone taken away again?" Winnie asked laughing. As Madi nodded her head.

"Yeah spending too much time texting you and not enough time running lines." Madi said as Charlie started walking over to where the girl was standing on set.

"Hey, why do you get to talk to my girl but I can't?" He asked with a very visible pout and his infamous puppy eyes. Winnie giggled, making Charlie smile from hearing his favorite noise.

"Hi lover." He said, trying to get Mads' phone out of her grip, although he was definitely failing.

"Hi Char! I would give up while you can because she is not letting you get that phone honey." Winnie said siding with Madison. The phone stopped moving as Charlie frowned but still stayed by Madison's side so he could see his pretty girl's face.

Charlie really loved Winnie, she was his everything, his firsts. His world. So every moment he had free he spent it talking, being or even kissing her.

"I'll be home soon! Wish i could kiss you through the phone." He said making Madi grossed out walking away from him.

"I love y'all together but sometimes you just need to get a room." She said making the two girls laugh,

"Well, I better get going! We are filming Perfect Harmony later! You should definitely come by! Maybe then Charlie will actually practice." She said calling him out, making Winnie laugh.

"I will definitely stop by then! I love seeing you guys in action! Plus getting to see Charlie dance, sign me up!" She said laughing.

"Alright well I will let you go and see you later! Don't tell Charlie though! I wanna surprise him!" Madison nodded, the two said their goodbyes and hung up. Winnie smiled to herself. She was head over heels in love with this man. Everything he says, does makes butterflies erupt into her stomach and makes her heart flutter.

The girl packed her purse with some of the things she needed then she locked up her apartment and headed over to where the gang was filming. Winnie had seen Madison and Charlie rehearse this dance a million times. She was excited to see the final piece and how they were going to style Charlie.

Once she arrived on set Owen was the first to greet her, Winnie made sure he wasn't too loud because it was a surprise for Charlie.

"Hey Win! What are you doing here today?" He asked hugging his best friend her hug him back. The two since that night have become really close friends and announced that they were more like brother and sister to each other

"A little birdie told me you all were filming Perfect Harmony today so I thought I would come and support them!" She said as they started walking over to where Madi and Charlie were standing. The two tried to quiet their footsteps so when she got up to Charlie she put her hands over his eyes. Making her stand on the tip of her toes to reach his face.

"Owen c'mon man, how many times a day are you gonna make me guess that it's just you covering my eyes." Charlie said making Winnie stifle a laugh then placed a kiss on the back of his neck. Making him instantly turn around making Winnie's hands off his eyes.

"Bub?? What are you doing here today?" He said picking her up off the ground and hugging her tight.

"Mads told me it was Perfect Harmony day and I knew I had to come down and see you guys!" She said hugging the taller boy back just as tight.

"I was just about to go into hair and makeup for it wanna join?" He asked putting her down to grab her hand. She shook her head, saying bye to owen and walking hand in hand with Charlie to hari and makeup trailer.

"You know, i've been thinking about you today." He said making Winnie blush

"Oh yeah, why's that?" She said swinging their arms

"Just thinking about how lucky I am, and how beautiful you are. And that I missed you today." He said smiling at the girl, WInie smiled back leaning her head on his shoulders. "Oh and that i love you, it's insane how everyday i love you more and more." He said stopping them where they were at. Grabbing both of the girl's hand and making eye contact with her.

"I really love you so much Winnie. It seriously is so insane to me I never knew a love so strong or real until I met you and I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you. I couldn't be who I am without you Winnie Jones. You make me, well me. I love you forever." Charlie said kissing her with all he's got holding her by the waist and bringing her as close to him as he could. When they pulled away breathless Winnie said,

"I love you Charlie Gillespie, you make me so incredibly happy and to me that seems insane. I never knew I could be so happy until you came along and put me together. I love you forever."