Chapter ten

Luke looked like a prince charming the way they had his hair done or the Perfect Harmony scene. It's like Winnie was falling in love all over again with him. She was sitting in the chair next to Madison as she was getting her hair and makeup done.

"So, Miss googoo eyes. How are things going with Charlie?" Madi asked since Charlie was busy talking with Mr. Reyes.

"Things are so great Mads. He's everything I've wanted in a partner and more. He definitely surpasses all of my old boyfriends by a long shot. He's so gentle with me when I'm in a vulnerable state. He knows when things are too much and when I could use a little more. I just wish I saw him more. But I know he is living his dream and don't get me wrong i'm ecstatic for him. We are just still new at this and I wish he had more downtime is all." The conflicted girl said to the one getting her makeup done.

"Yeah, I definitely know what you mean! You just wanna spend every second of every day together. Which is normal for only being dating for a few months. I mean I am definitely not the girl to go to for relationship experience and advice. But just know, I see the way he looks at you, that boy is whipped for you. Plus since you guys got together I've never seen him happier and unfocused at the same time haha." Madi said as Winnie stole a glance over at Charlie to see he was already staring at her. Sending her wink, as she smiled.

"You two are perfect for each other, filming is just going to get more busier than ever. You can always come see him when you aren't working!" Madi said as Winnie nodded.

"I know, and I'm really lucky. I feel bad for complaining to you. I'm sorry to dump that all on you Mads." Winnie said, putting a hand on her shoulder to say she's sorry.

"Oh never say sorry! It's what I'm here for! Plus if he ever does anything to hurt you come tell me and I'll take care of him." She said as the two shared a laugh. She was so glad to have someone like Madison in her life, someone she could go to about anything and everything. Especially when she feels like she bothers Charlie. Madi really was her best friend.

"Mind if I steal my girlfriend back for a second?" He came over looking fresh out of a Disney movie. Madi sighed

"I guess if you have to, Charles." She said, sending Winnie a smile as Charlie's hand found it's way inside mine and he walked us out of the hair and makeup trailer and over to his. Walking in and he shut the door behind them.

"So Mr. Prince Charming." Winnie said, making Charlie smile, grabbing her by the waist and holding her close up against him.

"You like it then I'm guessing?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face. She nodded before he kissed her hard. She pulled away to say,

"I've missed you, I wish you were home more so we can do things like this" She said kissing him again. She tried to not put her hands in his hair since it was done so nicely. They rested on his face . The two were trying so hard to pull each other closer. Charlie moved his lips down her chin and to her neck giving Winnie chills. Soon they were interrupted by Owen, Jermey and Mads.

"Are you guys done doing the dirty in there?" Owen asked making Winnie a bit embarrassed, blushing and hiding her face in Charlie's chest as they walked in. Charlie laughed at the girl and his friends.

"We weren't even doing that Owen." Charlie said holding Winnie but still managing to push Owen's shoulder.

"C'mon guys, let's leave the poor girl alone." Jermey obviously noticed how red the girl's face was. She sent him a thankful smile. Charlie rubbed her arm before Madison spoke,

"We are needed on set for perfect harmony!" Madi said, leading the two boys out of Charlie's trailer leaving the two for a second.

"Well, let's get out there rockstar." She said smiling taking his hand and tried to lead him out of his trailer when he reeled her back in to give her one last kiss. She giggled at how affectionate he was today. He was always affectionate but today was just a bit more than normal and Winnie was not complaining. This time she was able to take him out of his trailer and over to where everyone else was waiting.

"Winnie! So good to see, are you keeping Charlie in line for me?" Kenny asks greeting her with a hug

"Trying to!" She said, sending Charlie a wink. He smiled, shaking his head at the two.

"Alright, let's get Charlie and Madison in their places and start from there!" Kenny directed them, Charlie and Madi followed direction and got in place as Mr, Reyes walked over to stand by Winnie. The two had never really met but have only heard of one another.

"So, here is the infamous Winnie Jones. The one my daughter won't stop telling me about!" He said as he approached Winnie.

"That's me! How are you Mr. Reyes?" She asked him as they shook hands.

"I'm doing well, thank you! How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty great." She said looking over at Charlie who was already looking at her.

"Well, I'm glad to finally meet you! And it's nice to really know Charlie doesn't have any intentions with Madi because he's got you." He said, making Winnie smile. She thanked him as Kenny yelled action.

Winnie watched with admiration at her two best friends dance away at the song they were able to write together. She knew how much this song meant to them. It came to the part when he had to carefully lift Madi up and spin with her in his arms. Well, that didn't go too well as he almost dropped her on her way down. The music stopped and before they started again Kenny looked at Winnie and got an idea.

"Winnie! Come on over here." He said, making everyone confused.

"You are going to replace Madi for this part so maybe Charlie can get a better feel and be more comfortable doing it another time with Madison." Lucky for Winnie, Charlie comes home and has her practice with him every time. She smiled and nodded following Kenny's commands. They helped her over the camera set up and into Charlie's arms

"You can do this yeah?" She said, giving Charlie a smile as he nodded when the music picked up. He had just done his solo part as he got closer to her doing Madi's part as he wraps his arms around her thighs and he lifted her into the air. Her arms going into the air then onto Charlie's shoulders looking down at him with such love in both of their eyes. He slid his hand up and over from her thighs to put her down perfectly. Making everyone in the room clap. They laughed at each other before hugging and Charlie kissing her head before her and Madi traded spots once again.

Winnie walked back feeling so happy and loved. She knew Madi and Charlie had a sister and brother relationship and he would never hurt her but with him she felt safe so no matter if previously he did almost drop Madi she knew she was in the best hands. Literally.

"Thank you Winnie, that really helped and we got the perfect shot. You should come elp us out more often." Kenny said, thanking the girl. Once they were finished Charlie had his break as they had to shoot some scenes of Julie by herself. So he took her into his trailer so they could have some downtime.

"That was really good Charlie! I know how much that meant to you." She said hugging him and looking up at him. He smiled kissing her then grabbing his phone and turning on the demo he was sent of perfect harmony.

"What are you doing silly?" She asked as he stepped back and held his hand out.

"Dance with me Win." He said smiling. She smiled back and nodded grabbing his hand as she twirled around his trailer with him. She was over the moon right now. Slow dancing with the one she loved was on her hopeless romantic bucket list. One Charlie knew everything about but she had no idea.

"How come we've never done this before?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck and rested their heads together as Charlie's arms were around her waist slowly moving up and down.

"Because then you never could have crossed it off your bucket list." He said, smirking as she felt her heart do many flips.

"I love you." She said kissing her sweet boyfriend.

"I'd cross a thousand oceans to see you smile lover, whatever it takes. We will have to do this more often if it makes you so happy." He said kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, I guess we will."