Chapter fifteen

"Oh my gosh." She breathed out, finally having a chance to look at her ring. It literally looked like it was straight out of her pinterest board. "It's stunning Charlie. I can't believe this." She said, taking the time to kiss him again and again.

"Well, it is definitely not as stunning as you look right now." He said, taking a hold of her hands and stepping back to fully look at his beautiful fiancee. Gosh he would never get used to that word. He was so in love. He never knew he would love someone as much as he loves Winnie. His life long best friend and now his partner forever.

"Beautiful, absolutely stunning." He said staring at her in awe. He was the luckiest man in the world.

"I love you Charlie, this was everything I wanted and more. You really outdid yourself lover." She said as he pulled her against him. Wrapping his arms around her waist and hers around his neck. Smiling at each other.

"I can't believe we get to spend forever together as lovers. I knew we would as friends, but as lovers wow. I got so lucky." He said as he had one hand on the small of her back and the other on her face. Using his thumb to caress her cheek. Tears still flowed from her eyes after everything.

"Did she say yes?" Madison asked screaming to them from down the trail making the two laugh. They looked at each other before Winnie screamed back,

"I SAID YES!" Winnie screamed back, making Charlie smile as they heard hollers and clapping from down the trail. Making Winnie wonder if it was more than Owen and Madi down there.

"Who else knew about this and is here?" She asked Charlie as he smiled, grabbing his hand and taking her back down the trail. She was absolutely shocked to see her parents, Charlie's parents and the cast standing there waiting for them to come down.

"Charlie, what in the world! Mom! Dad!" Winnie said letting go of Charlie's hand and going to hug her parents as Charlie went and did the same .

"Oh my sweet Winnie, I always knew this day was going to happen!" Winnie's Mom Diana said hugging her little girl.

"I've always had a good liking for Charlie. He's never broken your heart like all the other guys. I'm happy for you sweetheart." Her Dad, Jack, said kissing her head. She smiled knowing she always had the best parents.

"Sarah! David! I'm so happy you guys are here!" Winnie said, hugging Charlie's parents. Charlie loved that she had such an amazing relationship with his parents. When Charlie went to visit his and Winnie's parents when he was planning everything. Everyone was ecstatic for them. Of course their moms always saw it coming, Winnie's dad wasn't even hesitant when Charlie asked for his permission. They all knew how amazing Charlie was and how well he treated and loved Winnie

Winnie then turned to the cast and they all gave her a group hug. They might have been Charlie's friends and his castmates but they became family to the both of them.

"Let us see the ring! Charlie was being unfair and wouldn't let us see it!" Savannah, Diana and Sarah said huddling around her as she stuck her hand out. Showing off the beautiful ring that Charlie just put on her finger. She was laughing with the girls when she felt two arms wrap around her as she smiled leaning into his touch.

"You really did find the ring that screamed Winnie." Her mom said as Sarah agreed.

"It's actually a custom made ring." Making Winnie's jaw drop as she turned around in his arms. She stared at him as tears were flooding her vision yet again.

"Hey, would you stop crying already." He joked making the two laugh. She looked at him with the biggest smile. One that could definitely light up the night sky. To Charlie it did.

"As if I couldn't love you anymore than I already do. You went ahead and made me a custom engagement ring. I could scream it Charlie Gillespie. I love you so much." She said as he leaned their heads together holding each other's hands.

"I love you, future Mrs. Gillespie." Charlie said kissing her as her heart was doing all sorts of flips in her chest.

He was the one. The one she wanted to grow old with. The one she wanted to have a family with. The one she wanted to spend forever with. To think it all started under the basketball hoop in kindergarten and now at 22 and 23 they were really going to get married. All of Winnie's hopeless romantic dreams were coming true. Future Winnie Gillespie. Nice ring to it

~~~~~~~~~

just a short chapter for you all, so don't kill me but I think this might be the second to last chapter. What do you guys think? Should i continue this and do one big book or should I do a sequel?? Please let me know! loveyou all!

emma <3