Epilogue

It has been about a year since Winnie and Charlie got engaged. The two were still on cloud nine. Everyday they spent with each other they made everything worth it. All the planning was done. All they had to do was show up in 2 days. Tonight were the bachelorette and bachelor parties. They decided they wanted to just do one group party with all the people that they loved and that supported the two. Winnie was in the bathroom getting all dolled up for the party even if they all were just going to dinner and coming back to their place. She still wanted to look pretty especially for Charlie since it was their last night together as an engaged couple. The night after Charlie would be staying with Owen. In honor of the tradition of the bride and groom not seeing each other before the wedding.

"Hey lover, which button down looks better?" Charlie asked walking into the bathroom then taking a step back looking at Winnie with such love and admiration in his eyes,

"Baby, you look stunning!" He said walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist leaning his chin on her shoulder. She smiled, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

"You think so?" She asked by putting the finishing touches on her makeup and flattening her dress. Holding onto Charlie's arms that stayed put around her.

"Think so? I know so," He said, taking his chin off her shoulder to grab her hand and make her do a twirl. Winnie giggled one of her favorite things Charlie does when he says she looks beautiful.

"You look handsome, I think the black button down will make you look even more handsome." She said placing her hands on his chest with his hands on her waist. The two looked at each other with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Hey," Winnie whispered, "We're getting married in two days." She said whispering to a happy Charlie. Winnie was as giddy as she could be. This was her dream and she was living it.

"Cross that off your bucket list yeah?" Charlie said, making her laugh but nod.

"Thank you," Winnie said, leaning her forehead against Charlie's closing her eyes.

"For what lover?" He asked placing a hand on her cheek

"For loving me, sticking by my side for these past 17 years. For not giving up on me." She said placing one of her hands on his cheek as they stayed in that position for a second.

"Always." Charlie said kissing his fiancee.Smiling as they both pulled away.

"Now we don't wanna be late for our own party so let me change my shirt and we can get going." Charlie said, giving her a quick kiss then heading over to change his shirt. Winnie went out into the living room to get her shoes and purse waiting for Charlie.

Once he was done changing his shirt they gathered all their things and headed over to the restaurant that they were all meeting at. The car ride was filled with laughter, stealing kisses at red lights and singing at the top of their lungs.

They arrived at the restaurant walking in hand, finding their friends waving them to the table they were sitting at. Charlie pulled out Winnie's chair then sat down.

"So?? How is the cutest couple feeling?" Madi asked after the waiter had come to ask what they wanted to drink. The two looked at each other smiling

"Amazing, excited, anxious but overall amazing!" Winnie said, taking Charlie's hand into hers. He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"That's great you guys. We are all stoked for this. Thank you guys for inviting us to be in the wedding party!" Owen said as the rest of them nodded.

"Of course! You all have been by our sides through thick and thin. It was the only right thing to do." Charlie said as Winnie nodded agreeing with him.