chapter 27

(Y/N) POV

My whole body is shivering. And I don't have to look at myself to know I'm pale as a ghost. My body is still weak from my father almost drowning me so I barely have enough energy to raise my hands up to my neck where his grip is still on the collar of my shirt holding me up in the air.

I weakly claw at his hand trying to get it off but it's no use I'm still too weak.
I look up at my father and see him frowning like he's mad and he doesn't say anything he just grunts and starts dragging me into the house.

I start kicking and struggling in his grip that is still on my collar and I try to scream but it's no use my voice only comes out in small whispers.

I look ahead of me and the front door keeps getting closer and closer and realization hits me. Once I'm in there I'm gonna die. It's all gonna be over. No more chances to survive. This is the endgame.

Tears run down my face as he drags me into the front door. The hallways somehow look darker as he slowly closes the door, closing my last chance to live.

"WEEELCOME HOME BITCH" He laughs and throws me further into the hallway.

I make a big thud as I hit the floor. I look back and see him standing there staring at me laughing. He's standing in the shadows so it just looks like a big scary figure is laughing maniacally at me.

This is bad, this is so so bad. I try my hardest to crawl away from him trying to get as far away from his as possible but I can still barely lift up my arms so I definitely can't crawl. So I get my elbows up and start pulling my body away from him.

I hear a deep laugh behind me and slow footsteps coming towards me. I start to panic and crawl faster but my arms give out and I hit my chin on the floor.

"Man you really are hopeless! What do you think your doing it's not like you can out run me! You can barely raise up its pathetic!" He laughs as he gets closer.

"please...please.." I whisper still trying to push myself away.

"Huh what was that?!" He says while putting a hand behind his ear for the effect.

"Please...GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh HO look whose demanding things." He said as he stands over me.

"Now who in the HELL told you you could do that!" He picks me up by the back of my shirt and throws me into the livingroom.

Or what's left of the livingroom anyway. It is completely trashed it looks worse than it did last time I was here. I land in front of his recliner so I lift myself up just enough to where I can use the side of the chair to prop me up so I'm in a sitting position.

He starts to charge at me with his fist raised. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH."

"No please STO-" He put his hand over my mouth.

"SHH! Looks like we didn't convince that Principal of yours enough. Don't look so hopeful you bitch! Your not getting away from me that easily!" He takes off his hand from my mouth and puts it to my throat.

He raises his fist and before I could build up hope, before I could fight back just enough to get saved or even think about getting saved he knocks me out and all I see is black.

                     ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When I come to I realize I'm laying face down on the floor.

"Looks like I didn't knock you out good enough" my father says.

I look around and see we're in the kitchen. He's got me backed up against the wall farthest from the door. The kitchen door is closed and he's really close to it probably so he can hear where they are.