Seduction

Chaeyoung's POV

I toured Mina, the woman around our neighborhood. She's been so interested with alot of things in the Island. Like how we preserved those hundred year houses..

"How can ya'll maintain those bricked houses?" Mina asked with awe in her eyes."I'm so amazed of the beauty of this Island.."

"We maintain it by using the fund we earn from the tourists."I answered. I don't wanna look at her coz I always feel this kind of sensation I never felt since the day I lost my wife. I'm afraid of this sensation.

The people of the Island greeted her with a beautiful smile. They have no idea that this beautiful foreign woman can take this Island away from us. They even gave her beautiful flowers coz she's so beautiful.

_____

"This is the house of Lenard Martin." I said as I opened the main door."My uncle is the caretaker of this house but he's not here coz he's currently in Busan to visit his youngest daughter. We maintain this for the tourists. This is like a museum.."

"Wow, this is like a typical French House..."Mina said."This is amazing.."

"So as you can see, you can't have it.."I said blatantly."Coz this mansion is already a museum, so you can't live in it, or make it like your vacation house.."

"Who said I'll stay here.." Mina turned to face me. "I just want the ownership of this beautiful house.."

"Are you that greedy?" I asked staring at her."I'm sure your parents are millionaires.."

"I just want it since this is supposedly mine..."Mina grinned at me. She turned away from me and walked toward the glassed cases where the important stuff of Lenard is in display.

"Rich people are so weird.."I murmured. I know she heard me but she just ignored it and walked around the house..

_______

" That was so beautiful.. "Mina said cheerfully." I never had any idea that the house was that beautiful.."

"Of course, we're taking care of it.." I opened the door of my house and walked inside. I'm starving so I will cook some ramyeon,as usual. She can eat whatever she wants.

"Are you gonna cook ramyeon?" She asked.

"Yeah,just buy your food.."I opened the cabinet and grabbed a pack of instant ramyeon.

"Can you also cook for me?"Mina asked as she sat down the old wooden chair." This wooden table is so beautiful.."

"I made that table.." I answered as I grabbed another pack or instant ramyeon."You sure you want to eat this?"

"Of course, what you think of me?" She asked acting surprised. "I also eat cheap foods."

"I thought you only eat fancy foods.." I shrugged as I opened the stove.

"You're an artist.."

"Yeah.."

"So you paint?"

I just nodded,I'm waiting for the water to boil. I don't wanne look at her coz it feels like she's always seducing me.

"Can I ask you some personal questions?"

"What is that?"I asked,well,I kinda know what she gon' ask.

"How come you have a daughter with another woman?"

I sighed. "I'm not normal, I'm an intersex.."

"Oh, I know that.."I can feel the excitement on her voice."So you are both female and male?"