Secret Rendezvous

Our meeting in the shower is something I didn't even think I can do to a girl. Even with my late wife Celeste. Mina is someone you can see as classy yet so wild.

Before,sex to me was all about making passionate love. We never tried anything but missionary sex. Celeste was naive when it comes to sex. I was her first and she was my first. And we didn't even had enuf time to mature.

Now,this woman in front of me, worshipping my penis,making me experience everything out of the box. She's a wild child underneath her classy aura. A sexy woman behind her cute gummy smile.

"Ah fuck..." I gripped her hair as I leaned on the cold tiles of my bathroom. While Mina is kneeling and giving me a blowjob. Deep throating me.

Ive got a 7 and a half cock but she took it all in her wet and slimy mouth.

I bit my lower lip to supress my moans. While gyrating myself in her mouth. Fucking her mouth like theres no tomorrow.

"Fuck,Minari."I cum inside her throat. Draining my dick. Damn, i never knew a dick in a mouth is that good.

I gasped for breath. While pulling my not so little friend out of her hot mouth. She's so hot.. I can even see some cum on her tongue.

She smirked at me and stood up. She kissed me torridly while my hand both landed on her perky boobs,kneading them gently. She has an impressive stamina in sex.

"Put your dick inside me..."She whispered between our kisses.."My pussy is ready..."

With that I positioned my cock in front of her shaved pussy. I slid it to her slit making her moan and enter her soaking wet vagina. We both moaned. I changed our position. She's now leaning on the tiles while I will screw her pussy. I grabbed her butt so I can finally move.

I started moving forward,entering her fully. She moaned so loud as I thrust her.she put her hands on my breasts and started squeezing them.

I am fucking her while the water keeps pouring down our wet body. This is totally a new experience to me. I am fucking a beautiful woman in my bathroom.

The bathroom is filled with our moans and the slapping of our skins.

I pulled out, making her groan.

"Turn around" I ordered.

She immediately turned around and put her hand against the wall. I gripped her waist and pulled her waist towards me. Damn, her skin is so delicate, I can touch her forever.

I gripped my still hard cock in front of her hole. But, my attention goes to the other hole. Her butthole, it's pink and so inviting. I gulped.

I wanna put my dick on the hole,too. Is she still a virgin on that part? I poked it with the head of my dick and she flinched..

"C-Chaeyoung...."She looked back at me with a nervous face. That says it all. I smirked at her.

"I will put it in here..." I said as I slowly penetrating it with the head.

"N-No,stop!" she yelled and tried to wriggle out of my grip. But I embraced her waist with my left hand so she can't escape."No, please I - I'm a virgin there.."

"Then, that's great..."I slowly moved inside so she can get used to my size. She didn't complain anymore and just whimpered..

"Fuck,so fucking tight...." I said when my cock is fully inside her butt."I will move now..."

I leaned down to grope under her, so I can play with her clit. She moaned with my touch. She's so sensitive.. I love hearing her moan with so much pleasure. I licked her wet back and started pounding her ass fastly.