Truth About Mina's Boyfriend

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina wasn't in the office the whole. I'm shy to ask Nami where she is and I don't know her number. I should accept that I'm just a existing in her world as her fuck buddy. She's just interested in me becoz of sex. That's it.

She has a boyfriend and I am just here to keep her entertained while her boyfriend is away. Maybe this is the day she'll be going to the airport..

I ate my lunch on the emergency exit coz I'm irritated with the people who keeps talking about me. I don't wany them to think malicious stuff about me and Mina.

"Hey.."

I heard Nami's voice.

"What are you doing here?" she sat beside me on the staircase.

"I ate here..."

"People are talking about you and madame.."

"Yeah,that's the reason I am here.."

I wanna ask her about Mina but I chose not to. I don't want her to suspect anything. I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

"We didn't get the chance to go out again.." She said."I like you,Chaeyoung.."

"But we can't,you have a fiancé..."

"So,someone told you already..."She sighed" The truth is I'm falling out of love of him. My father wants him coz he's rich and has a good reputation. But he's boring and stiff.."

"You just described me.."I joked, well it's kinda true..

"No,you actually made me feel excited.."She looked at me and grinned."I will break up with him when he comes from India, next week.."

"Think about it before doing it.." I dunno what to say.

"I already thought about it for months,now.."She suddenly held my hand."Can we date after I broke up with him?"

"You are choosing a maintenance over a successful man?" I pulled my hands and stood up."Your father will definitely disown you.."

"I don't care anymore.." She looked down."All he cares about is our name and reputation,thats it. I'm so tired of obeying him. He doesn't even want me to work as an assistant. But I like contradicting him,now"

"No,I don't want so much drama in my life,Nami.." i raked my hair."I hope you understand. You are an amazing woman. You are beautiful and educated. You don't deserve someone like me. I've got so many burdens in life.."

"But,I really like you..." She tried to hold me but I stepped away.

"Nami,please..." I turned away from her..

She's really an amazing woman, that's true. I still remember how I got dumbstrucked by her beauty when we firstet but we're not a match.

Isn't it or there's something other than that?

Mina's image came flashing in my mind. Fuck,that liar again. I really have this ability to choose bad decisions in life. Mina is way out of my league. She's on top,I'm as low as a sewer rat trying everything to survive. I've got a talent but I ended up being a janitress. We own an island but not really..

Im so unlucky in life. My beloved wife died so early. I did not even finish high school. I'm a nobody, and these women are getting into my life and trying to control me and use me.

I'm so done with these women.

I punched out at 7pm. But Nami saw me walking. She stopped her car and offered to give me a ride. I refused but she insisted.