Nakedness

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up feeling tired. I suddenly remember that I'm going to mainland today to buy some stuff. I lazily got up. Then I noticed that I'm wearing nothing now I also remember that I masturbated like 3 times last night. It never happened to me. I got so horny that I exploded last night.

I should stop thinking about that woman. She's bad news. I should be thinking about more important things like how to shoo her away from here.

When I go downstairs, she's already there sipping her coffee. I greeted her goodmorning and made my own black coffee.

"You're acting weird,last night." Mina said as she sip her coffee."Did I do something wrong?"

I stop stirring my coffee and turned to face her."No,It's just. I'm like that when I drink,dont think too much about that."

"Oh..okay..."

I walked towards the back door with my coffee. I'm gonna drink in my studio coz I don't wanna ne near her. And I'm ashamed that I imagined her while jacking off last night.

"Where are you going?" she asked when I was about to open the door.

"I'll just got to my studio."I answered without looking at her.

"Can I see your work studio?"She immediately stood up and approached. It's too late to refuse,now.

____

"Wow,Your arts are so amazing...." Mina said with awe while staring at my paintings and sculptures."You really are like one of those great artists in Europe..."

"Well, thank you.."I shrugged.i dunno what to react,tho. Coz it feels awkward havinv her near me.

"What's your inspiration?"She asked when she turned to look at me.

"Well,famous artists like Vincent Van Gogh, Picasso, Claude Monet,Rembrandt,etc.."I answered."It's always based on my mood.."

"Can you draw me?"Mina said.

I laughed.

"I'm serious.." Mina smiled at me. But her aura seem so serious, like she really meant it."You're great in sketching,too."

I scratched my nape coz I dunno what to answer. I sipped my coffee.

"I will pay you 5 million won for your art of me.."Mina slowly approached me and touched my suspender.

5 million won is a big money. For just a piece of art, and I'm an unknown artist hiding in this Island.

"I will take the art with me when I get back to France..."She seductively said while playing with my suspender.

"Ok,when?"I finally asked. Thank god I didn't stutter.

"Tonight.."She answered.

"Well,I have to go to the mainland to buy Areum her new bike.."I took a step back coz her presence is too much for me.

"Why?"Mina asked again trying to approach me.

"Well,the old one is rusty and not safe to use,anymore." What is this woman doing? She's really doing something.

"Maybe, tonight we can..."She insisted.

"Well,I can't coz I'm gonna be staying overnight at my cousin's house, coz the boat we will be renting only sail twice a day.." I reasoned. Well, it's true.

She sighed."Okay,tomorrow night.."

I quickly got outside coz she been approaching me. I hate her perfume. Its makes me feel so thirsty. Thirsty to fuck her..