Shameless

Chaeyoung's POV

Since that last night Mina acting weird. She's not even talking to me. She let Yoosun come with us. But she didn't even got out of the cabin for 1 hour.

My mom and few of oyr neighbors helped us prepare for Areum's Birthday Celebration. I already gave the red brand new bike to her and she's so happy. She loves biking.

"Thank you,mother!"Areum hugged and kissed my lefy cheek."This is beautiful!"

Mina's in her room and does not want to get out. So that's how she gets mad or upset. Maybe I should just wait for her badmood to subside before I talk to her. I don't wanna ruin my daughter's birthday..

My parents was veey happy seeing Yoosun again. They adore Yoosun just how they adored Celeste.

"You're not married yet?"My father who just came from jeju island asked."Why not date my Chaeyoung?"

"Appa!" My eyes got widen with what he said.

"What?"My father laughed."It's been years since your wife died. She'll be happy if you marry her bestfriend.."

I rolled my eyes.

"I will definitely date Chaeyoung if she likes me.."Yoosun said that almost made me choke.

"What the hell,Yoosun?!"

"Yes, why not date Yoosun instead of that foreign woman?" My mother looked at me seriously. She's still mad at me.

"Who's foreign woman?" My father asked.

"The one that I told you over the phone." My mom said as she put rice cakes on the table."Your good daughter let her stay here. She's an enemy"

"Mom, she's not.."I raked my hair."She only wants the mansion, not the entire Island.."

"Aisht."My mom threw a dagger looks." You are being blind coz you like her"

"It's not like that,eomma."

"Okay, stop it.."My father stood up."It's Areum's birthday today!"

My mom walked out.

"whoah.."Yoosun looked at me awkwardly. I just shrugged.

Our neighbors are already here to celebrate my daughter's birthday. They adore my daughter for being charming they said. Areum is like me, she's a tomboy, she likes wearing jumpers and sneakers. And likes boys' games. I'm still not asking her about it. Coz she's too young. Maybe she's just a tomboy.

I'm thankful themat she didn't born like me. She's normal, thank goodness.. I don't want her to get judged by the people when she go study. I will send her to the mainland to study high school. She need to know that there's an outside world beside the island. I don't want her to grow up like me. An ignorant.

I excused myself to go back to my house. I'm worried about Mina so I have to check on her.

____________

Mina's POV

"Yes, dad.." I'm talking to my dad again."Before I leave this place, the island will be fully ours. Just trust me.."

"I know, I raised you.."

I smiled."Dad, I will make you proud of me. I'm near, the title will be mine."

I heard my dad laughed.

"Just be careful, attorney Fujiwara said the people there are savages. They're still living from the past."