Unlucky

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm standing in front of Mina. She's just starint at me. While she's just leaning on her brown leather swivel chair. The grandeur of her office reflects her status on this society. While me, wearing a janitor uniform. I feel so ashamed but this is me, she met me like this so why should I care about it.

"How are you,Chaeng-ah..." She asked finally."It's been 4 years since we saw each other.."

"What do you want?" I asked bravely. But deep inside i am afraid for my situation here. It's my first day and I can't risk losing this job.

"Calm down,Chaeng-ah.."She grinned and stood up."Why did you end up working here as a maintenance?"

"I don't need to tell you..."Fuck stop it Chaeyoung. She's the CEO...

"Do you know that my dad disowned me for bot getting the Island he wanted?" She stood in fron of her table and leaned on it while crossing her arms."Thank goodness I'm a very intelligent woman..."

I rollwd my eyes."I need to get back to my work. This is my first day here. I cant compromise everything just becoz of this.."

She laughed at me."I am the owner of this company. I can do what I want on you. I can even fire you.."

"I didn't do any thing to make you fire me.." Fuck, I can't help myself.

"I can do everything Coz I own this.." She looked at me seriously."Especially to you who hurt me 4 years ago.."

"You hurt me first..."

She smirked."You think you can talk to me like that becoz we had a past,huh?"

"Okay, fire me!" I don't need too much drama anymore."I'm done with this!"

I turned away but she grabbed my arm and pulled me."You foomish!"

"Don't touch me!" I pushee her away.

"I'm not done with you.."She grabbed me again." If you leave, I'll make sure you will be jailed. It's easy to accuse you of theft.."

I looked at her angrily. What this woman want from me?! It's been 4 years!

I sighed and turned to face her."Okay,what do you want from me?"

"Well, I just want to check on you.."She answered. She let go of me..

"I'm okay, so can I go now?"

She sighed."Okay,you don't need to resign.Don't worry I will pretend that I dont know you..."

I left her immediately. I just can't take to be with her for more minutes. I am suffocating. Her smell reminds me of the past. Her voice, her look.

When I got outside. Nami grabbed me to the side.

"Why are you in madame's office?" She asked."What did you do?"

"I accidentally dropped my phone in front of her." I answered."I have to go back at my work.."

"You're working here?"She smiled brightly at me."So I'll be able to see you everyday.."

I smilee at her. She's so cute."Well,sort of.."

She looked left and right. And then she kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened.

"Uhm!"I pushee her." You crazy?!"

"Can we meet again tonight?"She asked smirking naughtily."You made me feel so good last night..."

Another headache."I have a part time job tonight, maybe next week. But I ain't sure.."

Nami pouted."Fine,but lets have lunch together.."