Jealousy And Lies

Chaeyoung's POV

I walked outside her room and noticed that she's in conference meeting. So I sneaked out carefully so the people on the video call won't notice me. Mina just watched me walked outside. She can't do anything coz she's in a meeting. All she did was watched me lefy her again.

That "I love you,too" keep replaying in my head and it kills me from the inside. Why would she have to lie to me all the fucking time?! She just keeps on using me. And I'm tired of it!

"Hi, Chaeyoung..."Nami greeted me.

I smiled at her,too. But I didn't stop and kept walking fast. I can't stand being in here. I need to inhale some fresh air or Ill get suffocate.

I just let her used me again. And now I'm hurting. It's all my fault for being weak,for being to emotional. Why can't I be like her? Cold and evil.. Why?

I sat in the garden while drinking the water I bought from the vendo machine in the cafeteria. It's alreasy 5: 34 pm and my out is 6pm tonight. I need to go home coz Areum is waiting for me.

Maybe I should just go home. My work here is done. I pleasured her already. So, I will leave early.

It's only my 2nd day here and there's already too much drama. I am here to work, not to be a sextoy of my ex,while her boyfriend is away. I'm already 32 years old. Our story is not like some romcom drama I usually watch on tv. This is real life, about real situations and feelings.

Mina should know that she shouldn't play with people's feelings all the time. Just becoz she's bored or she needs something.

I stood up to get my back at the quarters. When Mina walked outside the glass door. When she saw me she smiled brightly at me. Like she's really looking for me the whole time. I felt my heart flutter with her gummy smile.

"I was looking for you.."She approached me."Why did you leave?"

"Well, I have to go home early.."I answered coldly."My daughter is waiting for me.."

"Is Areum living with you?" She asked excitedly.."Can I visit her?"

"Why?" I asked,wondering why. Coz well, we're not even friends. Yes, Areum liked her but it's 4 years ago.

"Bcoz I wanna see her.."

I thought about it for a moment. And the agreed to take her to my apartment. I'm still thinking the conversation I heard. I wanna ask her about it but who am I to her? She only likes me for sex. Becoz I make her feel great in bed. Nothing more,nothing less.

All of the employees are looking at us,including Nami as we both stepped inside Mina's luxurious car. In front of the company. They can all see us coz the building is full of glass walls.

I feel so awkward. Coz I'm wearing cheap clothes while sitiing inside this car. Minari's not letting me go she holding me tightly like I will run from her. Why is she so clingy to me? She has a boyfriend.

________

"Wow, you are so beautiful.."Areum been staring at Mina since she got in our house."Are you my mom's girlfriend again?"

"Uh-" Mina was about to answer..

"No!" I interrupted her."She's actually my boss.."

"Whoah!" Areum sat indian style while smirking at Mina."Eomma is your ex,but she's only a maintenence at your company..."

"Areum,stop that" I pulled her away from Mina."You're being creepy..."

Mina laughed at us."It's okay,Areum grew beautiful,too..."