Penetration

Chaeyoung's POV

I am stuck in her office cleaning even if the whole office is clean as fuck. I can even see my self on the shining floor. She's just doing this to taunt me. Ugh I hate her.

"Hey..."Mina called me. Maybe she's now done typing something on her computer."Can you clean my room?"

"Where?" I asked. Is there a room in her own office?

"There.." She pointed the door in the middle."Thank you,Chaeng-ah.."

She goes back working. I approached the door and opened it

"Whoah..."I murmured. There's really a huge room inside her office. There's a masterbed in the middle.. The whole room is bigger than our apartment. It's full of expensive things."Why does she has a room in her office?"

"Well, sometimes, I've got so much work I can't even go home."I flinched when Mina spoke. I turned to face her."Do you like my room?"

"Well.. I dunno.." I'm feeling something I should not be feeling. Me and Mina in side a room again after 4 years and she looks so intense. I gulped.

She closed the door behind her and locked it. The sound of it made me twitched.

"Your room looks so clean so I'm gonna clean your table now..."I quickly passed her but she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss..

All the things that happened to us 4 years ago cam flashing back into mine. Her taste, the same perfume and smell of her chapstick. I pushed her..

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

"I just missed you.."Her eyes are so dark. It's full of lust. No, we can't do this anymore. I can't trust her again. She's evil.she only wants me as her toy.

I walked to the door and tried to open it but she blocked me pushed me away from it."Why can't we just have sex?"

"You are crazy.."I huffed."You think it's just easy like that. That it's just sex?! I invested so much feelings in you, while were having sex before. But you treated me as a toy, an instrument!"

"Okay, it's all my fault..."Mina bowed down."But I told you before that I liked you. But you never believed me.."

"Its not enuf,Mina..." Tears threateninh to fall from my eyes.No she cant see me vulnerable like this."Don't block me!"

"If you step outside of this office.I'll make sure your friend Deoksun will be fired today.." Mina smirked at me still blocking the door.

I mentally screamed."Ok,what do you want?"

Im breathing in and out deeply to keep my cool.

"Get naked.." Mina is instensely staring at me.

"You gon' be using me again as a toy.." I started unbuttoning my uniform and let it all fell to the floor."I can't believe you..."

Mina stared down at me sleeping beast."Take you boxer off.."

I obeyed her. And let her eyes feast on my dick. I feel so embarrassed,right now. She's making me feel so low. I'm hurting inside.

She slowly approached me. Her hand slithered down to my bulge. Fuck, her hand is so warm. This is really happening again. Her, forcing herself to me again. Taking advantage of the situation. She leaned down on my shouldera and whispered. "I never had sex again, since our last encounter in your house,4 years ago,Chaeng-ah..."

Is that real? Really? Why?

"Now, I'm here with you again..."She continued.."I just have to get a taste of you again.."