Falling Down The Trap

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt her tightened around my cock as I thrust deeper. She's under me screaming lewd sounds that turns me on so much. This woman is irresistible. And I know I will regret this someday but I just can't help myself.

I've been alone for years. And this is the first time in a long time I got interested in a woman. I'm just a human, what can I do?

I pulled out when she finally cum the 2nd time. I'm still not done when I turned her around. I slapped her butt cheeks hard that it leaves red marks on her.

"I don't think I can't take another round.." She said while gasping for breath.

"I thought you want more?" I whispered in her ear."I'm still not cumming.."

She giggled."You changed alot in a day..."

I kissed her shoulder while kneading her left breast.

"I felt like I was born again..."I said while giving her small kisses."Having sex with you has awaken something in me. I grew up in this Island, married my first girlfriend became a wife for 2 years and that's all. My parents took care of Areum since she was little. While me, drowning myself from beer and work.."

She turned around to face me."There's so much in this world. You should just let yourself take a risk and explore. This whole island is not the only world. There's so much more outside.."

She kissed me on the lips as she caress my face. We're gently kissing. No tongue, just kissing and I like it. Maybe I like this woman. Maybe if she stays here longer, I might fall in love with her. Should I take that risk? I dunno, what's important is the present where I can still hold her like this.

She got up and straddled me.

"I wanna ride this dick eversince I saw this.."She said as she gyrates above my dick. It's still hard af. I moaned when she rubbed her slit against my cock, wetting it with her pussy juice. I gripped her waist to help her move above me. Damn, it feels so good.

She put her hand on my breasts and squeezed them tightly. We're both staring at each other while she grinning.

"You want to put your cock in me?" She asked teasing me.." Your cock is so hard and angry.."

I bit my lower lip. I'm enjoying my view above me. She's so fucking beautiful like she's too good to be true. This woman is perfect physically. She has a gorgeous body,goddess like face,money.. She has everything.

She will not stay here with me. She's just here to get what she wants and that's not me. I have to always remember that she's an enemy.

I was pulled from my deep thoughts when she put my cock inside her. "Fuck!"

"You are in deep thinking while we're fucking.."She kissed me."What's in your mind?"

She grinding above me. Her vagina is so wet it makes my cock easily slide in and out of it.

"ahhh...damn.."I groaned when she fasten her pace. I looked down and watched my cock in and out of her delicious pussy." Ah!"

I got up and kissed her on her heck while she's grinding fast. I sucked on her neck,leaving a hickey. I hugged her tightly. She stopped moving and grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips.

I love feeling her warmth against me. Her warmth is healing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kiss passionately. I can feel her muscle controlling my dick inside.

This is just sex.

This is just to satisfy our inner desires.

I should always remember that.