Truth Will Always Comes Out

Chaeyoung's POV

I heard the conversation of Mina and her dad and it just made mu heart shuttered a million times. Eomma was alway right about Mina. She's an enemy. She is just using me to gain my trust so I can transfer the ownership of the Island to her. She's using her body to just get this fucking island. She's playing with my feelings.

I leaned against the wall beside the door of Mina's room. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Tears fell down my eyes. I fell inlove with her in just a days. And all that we had was all lies..

Well,it's all about sex but my heart learned to love her,to appreciate her.

I can't let this evil woman ruin me, this Island. No, She'll regret involving herself to me.

I wiped my tears and fixed myself. Minari's done talking to her dad so I need to act like I just got here..

....

Present time

Mina's so beautiful wearing a beautiful white dress. We're in the Biryhday of my daughter. People are dancing to the music. I'm staring at Mina who's enjoying watching the people having fun.

I'm raging inside... Yet I'm hurting.

I wanna grabbed her, slap her and scream at her. Tell her how evil she is. How I regret thinking that she also likes me. She just used me.. For the Island. She's one greedy woman.
But I also wanna cry in front of her,tell her how she have hurt me. And did she have to make me fall for her.

I know it's all about the Island. Why is this Island more important that our feelings?

I hate her.. I just hate her..

I will make her regret everything she did to me. She will never get this Island.

I stood up and approached her. I asked her if we can dance,too. She was hesitant at first but I insisted. I pulled her to the open area.

"I - I don't really know how to dance.."She said shyly.

"It's okay, I also don't dance.."I smiled at her.

We started dancing and she's really having fun. The music is upbeat. She's so beautiful. Her gummy smile is the prettiest. I wanna hug her and tell her why did she have to betray me.

This moment with her would be really so beautiful if I didn't find out about her evil plan. This moment with her would be the start of the real thing.

I'm falling for her. That's why I am so hurt.

No,I can't be weak this time. That girl is bad news. She has to be gone.

"Let's go to the cliff..."I whispered on her.

"Where it is?" She said while smiling widely. She's really enjoying the party of the locals.

I pulled her away from the crowd and we ran to the darkness.

"Where are we going?" She asked."You aren't gonna kill me,right?"

I laughed at her."Do I look like a killer to you?"

"Well, you always almost kill me when we're having sex..."

I looked back at her. She's smirking naughtily at me. We stopped walking and I pulled to kiss her passionately.. She kissed back..

It's a magical moment where fireflies in the dark forest illuminating us. The moon is shining brightly. Letting us see each other's sparkling eyes.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She's just staring at me. I felt my heart thumping like crazy. Why am I feeling this? I should be mad at her.

"I like you so much,Chaeyoung.."She stared at me with full of love in her eyes. Am I seeing things? Or she really meant it.