Chapter Twenty-Five: The Villainous Toaster

Sorry this has taken me so long guys, I was putting a lot of focus into getting Stumbling Through finished <3

This story will get a lot more attention from me from this point on! Also for any With Every Breath You Stole and/or Let the Games Begin fans, I'm going to be giving them some more attention too as soon as I've uploaded the last part of the HTTGGB Extra's (which I'm hoping to have up at the begining of Feburary time-ish)

Anyway as always PLEASE ENJOY::

::My Happily Never After::

Chapter Twenty-Five: The Villainous Toaster

Taylor.” I felt a hand on my shoulder of someone trying to shake me fully awake.

I turned my head, eyes still fastened closed.

“Five more minutes.” I mumbled before trying to bury myself closer to my pillow. Only my pillow wasn’t my pillow. It was cold and hard…and a desk.

My eyebrows scrunched together.

Taylor.” This time I recognised Isaac’s voice as he spoke my name.

I opened my eyes, keeping them in a bleary squint.

The first thing that came into focus was Isaac. He was crouched down in front of my desk; his arms folded over one corner so that his elbows dangled over the edges.

He smiled bright when I opened my eyes; his own eyes alight with humour.

I shot up in my seat quickly, the legs of the chair scraping against the classroom floor loudly. Quickly my hand shot up to wipe my mouth in case of drool. I so did not need Isaac of all people to see me like that.

As I fussed Isaac’s grin grew wider and he let out a low chuckle.

My cheeks turned bright red. “What time is it?” I asked, running a hand through my hair.

“School ended five minutes ago.” He told me.

Holy crap. My eyes went past Isaac towards the board at the front of the class, full of notes that didn’t look even slightly familiar to me. I don’t even remember past the first ten minutes of this class…

Isaac laughed again, gaining my attention back instantly.

“You’re so lucky Mrs Goodwin is as blind as a bat.” He told me as he shook his head. “She probably thought you had your head down hard at work.”

I groaned. “I can’t believe I fell asleep.” I muttered looking down to my notebook to see I’d only written the date at the top of the page, nothing else. “I must have been more tired than I thought.”

Wow.

Isaac hand reached out for my arm as I stared in half disbelief at myself.

“Hey are you alright?” He asked, tilting his head to the side in a way too adorable manner for a teenage boy. I felt the look of concern on his face gripping at my heartstrings.

I swallowed back the sudden urge to push away the hair that was falling into his eyes.

Instead I pulled my arm out from under his hoping to get rid of the fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach.

But it hadn’t stopped him looking at me the way he was, which was half of the problem. “Taylor.” He said my name gently, exactly how I wish he wouldn’t. Like I could open up to him completely. Like he would help me with anything.