Chapter Twenty-Six: An Elsa Worthy Poker Face

CONCEAL, DON'T FEEL, DON'T LET THEM KNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWW! 

I've been singing this WAY too much whilst writing this - I have such a problem...might go watch the film now...or just get strted on the next chapter because I thought this would take longer to write than it did :)

Either way this chapter is wirtten now!

SO PLEASE ENJOY::

::My Happily Never After::

Chapter Twenty-Six: An Elsa Worthy Poker Face

“I’m such an idiot.” Isaac moaned loudly into my pillow that he had pressed over his face.

My lips twisted into a frown as I span in my chair to face him, abandoning my attempts at completing coursework to help him through his ‘crisis’. “You’re not an idiot, Isaac.” I assured him tucking my feet under me on my chair.

Isaac turned his head to look at me, a flat expression set into his face that said he clearly thought I was lying.

“You’re blowing everything way out of proportion. It’s really no big deal. Rach isn’t a psycho or anything.”

He gave me an unsure look.

Where was this massive load of insecurities coming from all of a sudden?

It just didn’t seem like the normal Isaac, that I knew so well, at all.

He continued watching me, as if waiting for reassurance. I bit my lip, my brain scrambling for a way to help him out – even though I was telling him the truth when I told him he was over reacting, clearing he was still worried.

“Look,” I told him. “I’m meant to be meeting Rachel later. If you want I can scope her out and see if she’s angry at you.” I told him. Even though she’s not going to be. I added on in my mind silently.

Isaac turned onto his stomach and propped himself up on his elbows, a look of relief coming over his features as he looked up at me hopefully.

“You’d do that for me?” He asked; his eyes lighting up like an excited puppy.

I rolled my eyes. “You know I would.” I told him, kicking the post of my bed, as I glanced at him from the edge of my vision. “But you should try calling her beforehand.”

That was he could see for himself that she truly wasn’t mad.

Isaac chewed on his lip before nodding his head. “Okay. I’ll do that.” He grinned in agreement, nodding his head.

I smiled back at him, holding in my small sigh of relief. If he called her it was unlikely that I would have to talk to Rachel about Isaac’s and hers argument. “So I’m curious.” I said tilting my head to the side. “How was it exactly that you managed to accidently push Rachel into a puddle of mud anyway?” I asked.

Isaac’s lips twisted into a small grimace. “I don’t even know.” He said, sounding confused himself. “We were just messing about and I was spinning her – and then I joking let go of her, and she just…landed in the wet mud.” He confessed.

My lips wobbled, and I bit onto it as I tried to hold in my laugh. Isaac narrowed his eyes at me. I obviously wasn’t hiding my amusement very well.

“Are you laughing?” He asked, incredulously.

That was my undoing.

Bursting out into laughter, I slumped into my chair, my head falling back.