1

(5 Years Later)

"I'm home!" I said as I made my way into the apartment. I set my stuff down, took off my shoes and finally noticed that the lights were off. "Sasuke?" I asked and walked further into the apartment to find him in the living room and a bunch of blankets and pillows in front of the couch. "What's all this?" I asked taking my jacket off. "I thought it would be nice for you to come home to a movie date." He said as he held his hand out for me. "Right, movies." I chuckled. "Okay, this time we aren't going anywhere." He led me to the blankets and we sat down.

"Wow, pizza too." I said making him chuckle as he grabbed the remote and pushed play. "Thank you." I said grabbing a slice of pizza and leaning back  as his arm made its way behind me. "You're welcome." He said kissing the top of my head as we watched (F/M). 

Half way through the movie Sasuke got a call from someone. He excused himself and went to a different room. I was curious so I got up and stood outside the room that he was in. 

"Wait- what?"

"How'd she do that?"

"So, what do we do?"

"Hold on, no, (Y/n) just got the job she's always wanted."

"Okay, I-... I don't know, I guess I'll talk to her about it."

With a sigh he hung up and turned to see me. "Hey-" I cut him off. "Who was on the phone?" He let out another sigh. "We need to talk." He walked passed me to the front door and made sure it was locked. He then went to grab the TV remote and turned it off. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" He sent the remote down and turned to me again, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Itachi accidentally signed the whole gang over to Sakura... and now she's after you again."

A/N What is up weirdos?! It's been a while hasn't it? I hope this satisfies you for now and peaks interest on what's going to happen. It's good to see some of you again, not that I can actually see you. No, that's your FBI agents job to be seeing y' all's double chin right now. Sorry not sorry. Anyway I hope y' all enjoy the journey you're about to go on. :)))))