Chapter 12

The ride back to town was a little awkward, well at least for Seokjin it was. He sat beside Namjoon playing with his fingers like a little shy girl, he hated it, but he didn't know where to put them either, hell he didn't know where to put himself.

They hadn't uttered a single word to each other since they left the orphanage a little over half an hour ago. Mostly because Namjoon had been on his phone calling back on important matters.

Chung ha had given back their devices from confiscation and the alpha was immediately swarmed by missed calls, he got to it immediately addressing the important issues, he was still the CEO and everyday was still a work day.

Seokjin had called back on a few he got, even invited yoongi to join them at the club. They had left the orphanage almost at sunset, and the darkness was beginning to settle as they approached the city.
He dreaded the conversation that was pending between them, he didn't know how he or Namjoon would address it, considering he had conveniently avoided Namjoon throughout the rest of the event.
He stayed next to Hoseok and Wendy while they gave presents and bid farewell, it was honestly because he couldn't stay close to the alpha without thinking of him between his legs. God what had he done, making out with his boss, half naked in an orphanage.

He didn't regret it though, if anything he liked it too much and that was eating at him, he felt a lot of things for Namjoon that he hadn't felt for anyone, not that he was planning to confess that, it scared him, and the last thing he needed was the world in their little business. He just wanted to clear things with him, maybe hint that he wanted whatever happened between them to continue, that he wanted to go to more dinners and talk about them, he wanted to hint that he wanted more kisses, more skin contact. He wanted Namjoon and he needed him to know.

He listened as Namjoon bid farewell to whoever was on the other side of the phone, and he took a deep breath knowing it was his last call.

Namjoon looked at him as he ended the call, he smiled softly flashing his dimples. "Sorry about that, can't even be gone a day."

"Tell me about it." He waved his phone lightly in the air to show the other.

"Are you ok, you look cold, we can turn the heater on."Namjoon said as the omega rubbed on his arms with his hand.

"No don't trouble yourself, and the heater is on by the way. He smiled to reassure the him, the alpha mirroring his actions. How could he not want those dimples.

Seokjin looked at the driver who looked like he was minding his business before looking back at Namjoon. He smiled again, adjusting in his seat to slightly face the alpha, he couldn't beat around the bush any longer, he needed to spit it out.

"Ummm Namjoon about earlier, umm I d-din-"

"I know, am sorry about it, I shouldn't have done that, that shouldn't have happened really, I should have stopped when you told me to, and sorry about the....the hickey too, you got every right to be mad at me, I'll understand if that's the case. I get ahead of myself sometimes and I thought we were in the same page and stuff, I didn't mean to ambush you like that." The alpha ranted looking at Seokjin for any reaction.

The Omega's face was just......blank, he couldn't read anything off him, he stiffened like he wasn't even breathing. "Jin?......" Namjoon tried when the other just stared at him.

Seokjin broke a small smile at the alpha. He took a few deep breaths before speaking. "Ummm yeah, I mean......am not mad at you, I just.....I didn't see that coming, but yeah, were cool." He forced out a smile to accompany his lies.

The only thing on his mind was Namjoon voice saying 'that shouldn't have happened.' Like what the actual fuck, he couldn't believe he was ready to put himself out there for him. The other part of his little speech didn't matter, he only replayed that single part, over and over.