Chapter 21

"Aren't you going to dance with me tonight."

"Nope." Seokjin said popping the "p" to the alpha seated opposite him .
"Why not?"

"You stepped on my foot last time."

"Am pretty sure that was part of the dance." Namjoon defended, not able to keep his own laughter seeing as the omega broke into one.
"Are you kidding, we were both wearing dress shoes, and for some weird reason you still managed to step on me, twice." Seokjin said over giggles.

They were out on dinner again in the first restaurant Namjoon had taken him. The alpha had become a regular, and today like always they took the table at the end. Dim lights, half eaten dishes and laughter was all it looked liked, but the two were happier than they had ever been.

After that night in the park the two had gotten much closer, sharing warm hugs, and forehead kisses. Seokjin felt loved, wanted, even if Namjoon did not kiss him on the lips anymore; which he didn't know why the alpha had stopped, they had private occasions where the would have made out, but Namjoon had forgone it all, and Seokjin didn't want to push it, he was more than happy with all they had anyway.

The guy at the front of the room ended his performance, bowing to the small crowd through a continuous rounds of applause. They introduced another performer; it was never more than two, and Seokjin sipped on his wine lightly chocking on it as a guy came up on stage.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon asked, handing the omega a napkin.
"Oh my god it really is taeyang, he is my favourite artist." The omega whisper yelled, cheeks tinted in a blush. Namjoon looked at the guy on stage a little jealously bubbling in him as he watched the omega sequel in his seat.
"That's really him right?" The omega asked not even paying attention to Namjoon.
"I don't know, I have never heard of the guy, is he like newly debuted or something." Namjoon lied. Of course he knew Taeyang, met him at an event once too. He just didn't like the idea of his omega fawning over him.

"What....he's been singing for like ten years. I'll tell you all about it later." He said smiling.

"I can't wait." Namjoon rolled his eyes gulping down his wine. He suddenly needed something stronger.

The alpha in him felt a little disrespected, wanting to teach the omega a lesson, remind him who he belonged to. But Namjoon knew better than to act on jealously instincts, he knew seokjin wasn't doing it to spite him or with Ill intentions, he just couldn't help it.

He gripped his glass tightly as the omega mouthed the lyrics to the song, and oddly enough out of everyone in that room that taeyang guy had to lock eyes with the omega, a blush creeping on the others face immediately.

Namjoon growled lowly, not able to contain it anymore. The omega startled, turned to Namjoon wide eyed, he smelt the thick scent coming from the other, alerting him of his underlying anger.
"Oh joon-ah what is i-" Namjoon held his hand over the table. Seokjin gazed at him for a moment before he understood the message.

"Am sorry, don't be mad." He said taking the others hand. He had seen Namjoon angry a few times, and it wasn't a pleasant sight, but what he was worried about more was him making the alpha angry.
Namjoon had been nothing but good to him, he didn't intend to. He should have known how possessive alpha's get.

"Babe." He pleaded, hoping the pet name would convince the other, and it did.
" You like him?"
"Not the way I like you." "I just like his music that's all, but you......you don't have to get jealous over nothing, nobody is taking me from you, am yours." He whispered the last part.
Seokjin watched as the alpha's eyes softened.
"I'll have you know I can sing too." Namjoon bragged having calmed.