Chapter 47

"Are you feeling better now sir?" Seokjin took a moment before he nodded to the driver. His stomach was still churning uncomfortably so he drank some more water, feeling a little bit better compared to earlier when he threw up.

After his talks with the university, which went well by the way, he got car sick on his way home and they had to stop briefly for Seokjin to empty his stomach, and maybe rest a bit. He wasn't one to get motion sickness but guess their is always a first time for everything.

"I think am fine now, we should go." Seokjin said to the driver who was standing by the side. The man looked at him skeptically before nodding and helping him into the car. It was evening already, and they still had a couple of minutes of ride before they got back home.

Seokjin wanted to go home and get some rest, maybe that would cool his stomach. Then he thought about Namjoon and how the alpha didn't want him to leave earlier. He smiled to himself when he thought about what he promised him when he got back. That was not going to happen with how tired he was.

"The office." He said simply and the driver nodded knowing what he meant. He was sure Namjoon was still in the office, the alpha always overworked himself when he wasn't around, maybe he could surprise him.

He went through his phone in the mean time. Scrolling through social media and trying to ignore the weird feeling in his gut. Like he wanted to throw up again, but maybe not. It was different from the one he had earlier when his stomach had turned and churned suddenly, and before he knew it his lunch had come back up.

This was more lower in his gut, like a weight in his stomach, just sitting there and causing an odd feeling of fear to rake through him. He had never felt anything like it before so he just dismissed it as the aftermath of what he had earlier.

They got to the office after a couple of minutes, and Seokjin broke a smile ready to see his alpha. The place was empty, most of the staff having left already, except the few who stayed till late night, like security, and apparently his alpha. He got into the elevator, that feeling in his stomach only intensifying. For a moment he thought he felt a sensation on his neck, like rush of heat over his mark, but he brushed it off, getting off the elevator when he reached the floor.

It was just as quiet as he expected. He got to their corridor, stopping when he smelt something he was familiar yet disgusted with. Seulgi is here? He asked himself as the irritating scent of the other invaded his nose. But that wasn't all, it was mixed with...his alpha's? Was that Namjoon's scent? And why were they so strong? His heart picked pace in the small cavity of his chest, as he moved forward needing to know, but also dreading what exactly it might be. They were really few instances when someone's scent would spike like that. Seokjin knew all too well those instances.

He moves further into the corridor, passing the other empty locked offices and heading to Namjoon's on the end. Seokjin paused by the door hearing sounds, he could tell their were moans, sharp and a little high pitched. He didn't recognize it. It scared him why such a sound would be coming from Namjoon's office. Maybe two employees decide to mess in the alpha's office?

Then a growl pierced his ears,  one he knew too well.

It was from Namjoon, he could tell that immediately. The alpha always made that sound when they were going at it. It was definitely sexual and Seokjin knew that. His face paled instantly when it dawned on him, he hoped the alpha was only playing with himself and nothing more, although that wouldn't explain why Seulgi's scent was all over the place, or those sharp moans he was still hearing.

His eyes shifted to green out of fear,  and his feet moved on their own as he pushed open the door to enter the room. Seokjin didn't think he could ever forget the site before him in his life, or the next. The area around the desk was littered in papers, glasses and a bottle of alcohol on it. Namjoon was seated on his chair, naked torso, with his head thrown back and his eyes closed. His face was contorted in something between pain and pleasure seokjin couldn't tell as he had never seen it before. He also couldn't tell where the alpha's hand were, but he had a pretty good idea with the noises that were coming from under the desk.