Welcome╰(*°▽°*)╯

WELCOME LADIES, THEYDIES, AND GENTLEMEN TO MY BOOK OF ONESHOTS!!

I'M MYA

GRAB YO SNACKS *throws goldfish at your face*

sorry 'bout that...

ANYWAYS

All these will be Hermitcraft and the Hermits.

(If you didn't already know that, please go check your eyesight. I'm worried about you)

I DO NOT OWN THE HERMITS (obviously) The Hermits belong to their respective channels :)

There will be shipping, but ONLY of their minesonas, NOT the real people. 

There will be NO smut, cause ew.

I doubt there will be lime or lemon or watermelon or cilantro or whatever it's called because I have no clue how to right that and I feel icky writing that stuff.

There will incorrect quotes and correct quotes (I don't know what it's really called xD but things the Hermits actually said)

I am doing this for fun. In no means is any of this supposed to upset someone or offend someone. If something I wrote does, please tell me, and I will take it down immediately.

I am not the best writer in the world, so please excuse any crappiness xD

I will take requests, as long as I approve of them :) (meaning no smut, no offensive topics, no stuff I don't want to write/ don't know how to write) It is rare I will turn down requests though!

I like cheeseburgers. 

You don't have to like what I write, and you are open to tell me. I don't take offense easily, and I don't mind criticism. Just try to be nice to me though xD.

I don't mind you being mean to me, BUT I WILL NOT accept you being mean to others. If you comment something rude or offensive to or about someone else, I will not hesitate to...do something. (can I delete yall's comments? I dont know xD)  If not I will roast the poopy out of you.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Good. 

(⊙^⊙)

I'm watching you...

I will put appropriate warnings before the chapters. There probably won't be a lot of angst because I'm writing enough of that in my other Hermitcraft book, so this will be mainly fluff xD

(is that shameless self promo?)

(nah it is very shameFULL self promo, so it's ok) 

I LIKE FLOOF SO EXPECT ALOT OF FLOOF (platonic and romantic and familyic) 

WELP

DATS IT

HAVE A GOOD DAY

sorry not sorry bout the caps

~Buh-Bye!! 💛💛