Chapter 6

(Outfit above is the outfit she shows up in from the shoot)

Day 5 (Final Day)

"Sasaki, you're doing so well today." My agent walks up to me and smiles. "There's been a few agencies that want to recruit you, even after you graduate. And although we've been together for so long, I think these are really good opportunities for you." She clutches a clipboard to her chest.

I bite my lip, pulling the next outfit I have to wear off the rack and beginning to change.

"Sensei...I've been meaning to tell you-"

"Sorry to cut you off, but even agencies overseas are scouting you! Hana as well, along with a few other girls we have. This is huge Sasaki-San. We never had this many girls get this much attention." She grins, jumping up and down excitedly.

I take off my clothes and slip on the floral dress I have to take pictures in.

"Overseas?" I question, untucking my hair from the dress.

Just then, Hana runs over to me as fast as she can in her heels and throws her arms around me.

"Different countries! They want us in different countries Eri! Do you see now how much this means to us? Do you realize that you can make this a living?" Her eyes beam down at me, keeping her arms wrapped around me.

"Hana.." I blink at her.

This is crazy to me. I don't quite believe it. We've been bouncing from agency to agency for a while, and when we found this one it felt like home. It felt like I was enjoying a hobby, not working.

But what did I do to deserve these opportunities? Absolutely nothing. But the feeling of excitement that is eating inside at me, outweighs the self doubt I have.

"Oh shit!" I exclaim, throwing my arms around Hana and hugging her tightly.

"Right? I'm so happy for us! We deserve it. We've worked our asses off for this." She holds me tight for a moment before we pull away.

"First of all, watch your language." My agent says and we laugh. "Second of all, Hana-San is right. You guys did work your asses off for this. And third of all, the photographer is waiting for you." She points at me and my eyes widen.

"Oh, excuse me." I bow to her real quick before running off.

We switch locations 3 times today, and I am beyond exhausted by the time we're done.

"It's 9, are you heading to Ushijima-Kun's house now?" I look over at Hana, grabbing my things.

The thing I like best about this agency is that they provide the clothes, and we get to keep them.

"Yeah, I'm not going to change since it's already late. Tendou said he's still there. Maybe we can seduce the both of them with our outfits alone." She winks at me and I laugh.

"Shut up. I'm not changing because I need to rush to get his last present. Not because I want to seduce the poor guy." I shake my head and she grins.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say. I'll see you!" She waves at me before we both get into our cars.

"Where to, Miss?" My driver asks.

"I actually need to make a few stops if that's okay. But first, to Shiratorizawa Middle School Academy please." I buckle my seatbelt and sit back in my seat as we take off.

~

"Are you sure?" I ask, looking at the object in my hand.

"Yes ma'am, I cleaned it for you as well. It's the same one for the past...6 years. We were actually about to get rid of it and replace it with a new one." The janitor smiles. 6 years ago was his first year here.