Chapter 10

(Today, 11/27/2020 a Friday, is when the episode of the second season of To The Top came out where Hinata perfectly received Aran's spike......YALL. AKSBSKSNE I LITERALLY SOBBED. I CRIED SO MUCH LAST WEEK JUST FROM THE TRAILER THEY RELEASED OF THE EPISODE. AND THEN SEEING IT- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AS SOON AS ARAN SPIKED THE BALL AND THE SCREEN WENT WHITE I STARTED BAWLING MY EYES OUT BC I KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. HINATA RECEIVED THE BALL PERFECTLY AND EVEN KAGEYAMA SAID SO HIMSELF. IM SO PROUD OF HIM. HE GOT CALLED A LOUSY PLAYER FOR MONTHS AND RECEIVING WAS HIS BIGGEST WEAKNESS AND NOW LOOK AT HIM!! HE'S GROWING SO WELL IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM. AND I JUST GOT A SPOILER TODAY THAT (warning, spoiler in my next few words from the manga) HINATA IS KNOWN FOR HIS RECEIVES WHEN HE'S OLDER? HE'S KNOWN FOR HIS AMAZING DEFENSIVE SKILLS AND IS ONE OF THE BEST RECEIVERS IN JAPAN. IN. JAPAN.  JAPAN!!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for this boy 😭 sorry for ranting for so long but I'm just so happy. Now, anyways lol)

I slowly open my eyes, blinking away the tiredness. I look down and see Tendou and Hana cuddling on my bedroom floor. I roll onto my back, rubbing my eyes and face. I turn my head and see Ushijima facing the wall, sleeping still. We slept in the same bed, yet no cuddles. I mentally pout before turning around and looking at the clock.

My eyes widen as I take in the time and I lean down, frantically shaking Hana.

"Hey, wake up." I whisper. "Hana! Wake up!" I say a little louder and she opens her eyes, as well as Tendou as a result of my shaking.

"We slept in too late. I didn't hear my alarm." I quickly get up from my bed.

"Oh, that was your alarm to wake up?" She asks as I go through my closet. I turn to her and glare. "I turned it off, I forgot we had a shoot today." She stands up.

"A shoot?" Tendou asks. "Oh, right. Models." He yawns.

"Hurry, put some clothes on. They hired makeup artists for today. We need to get ready quick." As soon as I say this, our car pulls up in the front.

"Tendou do you guys want to come?" Hana asks as we quickly go into the bathroom to change.

"If you don't you guys can stay here until we get back so you can sleep. If you do want to come please wake up Ushijima right now." I call from the bathroom.

Hana and I quickly change and wash our faces. When we get out the bathroom the two boys are standing up, waiting for us.

"Good morning." I say "Okay, let's go."

We all rush down to the door and slip our shoes on, quickly going outside and piling into the car.

"You should have said you were bringing guests, I would have brought a bigger car." Our driver says and I chuckle.

"Sorry, it was a bit last minute." Hana responds and we take off.

"If you're tired you can fall asleep. The car ride is around half an hour." I look up at Ushijima and he shakes his head.

"I'd rather not. How did you sleep?" He asks and looks down at me as well. I give him a small smile and lean up, kissing his cheek.

"I slept okay. And you?" I ask and he seems to think about it before answering.

"Surprisingly enough, I slept fine. Even though I didn't have my volleyball." He frowns and I chuckle, looking forward.

"Sorry, I'll buy one to keep at my house in case you spend the night again." I say, but he doesn't respond.

I close my eyes and try to sleep a little bit more before we get to the shoot.

When we do get there, we're luckily on time. We're at at open field with a lot of flowers. It's so pretty here.