Bonus Chapter 26

(WAIT BC TELL ME WHY OIKAWA AND USHIJIMA LOOK GOOD WITH EACH OTHERS HAIR LIKE AHSBSKSBSB. OH MY GOSH OIKAWA LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY FROM STARSTRUCK LMAOOO)

"Good afternoon." I smile, walking into the clubroom with a bag full of drinks and snacks.

"Oh, Eri-San." Kageyama turns and gives me a wave. "Ushiwaka just stepped out with Hoshiumi-Kun, he left his bag on the bus." He says and I chuckle.

"And the other guys?" I ask and he points over to a door.

"Showering." He answers.

"I brought you guys some snacks, and drinks." I hand him the bag, sitting on the bench across from him.

"Milk!" He gasps, pulling the only milk drink out.

"Mm, I got everyone their favorites." I say and he grins.

"You're the best manager ever." He sticks the straw in, sighing in content as he sips on the drink.

"Well, if you say so..." I flick my hair behind my shoulder, laughing. "Oh! Shōyō-Kun is back from Brazil right? This is his first game back and you're already playing against him so soon."

"Right. I haven't seen him in so long, I'm happy he's back. I'm glad I'll get to see him, but I'm even more excited to crush his team." A dark smirk comes onto his face...scary.

"Right..." I nod, chuckling awkwardly. "Oh my god, I still remember when he texted you saying he's in Brazil now and both you and Wakatoshi thought that  he was hanging off of the earth for his training." I laugh even harder and his face turns red.

"H-Hey! Senpai said Brazil is on the other side of the world! How was I supposed to know the other side of the world isn't upside down?! Have you seen a globe before? It definitely looks like they're upside down." He gets defensive, putting down his milk.

"No, no. You're totally right." I put my hands up in surrender as he rolls his eyes.

When Ushijima made the team, I heard they were looking for a manager. Eager to be able to be part of what he loves the most, I asked him if it was okay that I apply for it and he was more than happy to hear that I wanted to be the manager.

These past couple of years have been amazing. Not only have I moved up in my agency and now have gained a lot more popularity in my modeling career, but I've also made some of my greatest memories with this team.

"Hey...Eri-San. Is it okay if I ask you something?" He asks, sounding nervous.

"Sure! Anything." I give him a smile and he bites his lip, looking down.

"How...How did you know Ushiwaka was the one?" He asks and I tilt my head.

"Oh? Is something wrong with you and-"

"No! Nothing like that. I just- I don't know." He sighs.

"Hmm, well." I think for a moment, a smile coming onto my face. "Wakatoshi was always very kind, and cared about me. He was my number one support system, and I found myself always wanting to be around him. I wanted to do what he did, learn more about his interests and make them my interests too. It wasn't just one sided either, he started to do research on modeling and starting coming to my shoots. He was really supportive of me, which was nice. I knew I loved him, and I knew he was the one by all of those things."

"Did you guys ever argue?" He asks, looking at me worriedly.

"Oh, we had a couple of big arguments. Our first one was because asked me out because of a dare and I didn't find out until 5 months later. I was pissed and we almost broke up because I thought he was playing me the entire time. But then he proposed that same day and I was like...alright then." I laugh at the memory and he looks at me like I'm crazy.