Chapter 15

"Wakatoshi?" I push the door of the club room open, walking in. He turns around, and waves when he spots me.

"Hello." He says and I walk over to him.

"You weren't out yet and I got impatient. I wanted to give you this." I smile, holding out a good luck charm.

"I don't need it." He says, but takes it nonetheless.

"I know. I just wanted to wanted to show support. You can throw it out if you want." I bite my lip, clasping my hands behind my back.

"Aw, darling." He wraps one arm around my waist. "I meant that I'm confident that we'll win. Did I hurt your feelings?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. It's fine." I smile up at him and he places a short kiss on my lips.

"Good. Let's go out in the gym now." He releases me and we walk out. Before we go through the gym doors though, a voice stops us.

"Ushiwaka." We both turn around at this to see Oikawa walking towards us. He smirks, stopping right in front of Ushijima.

"Oikawa." Ushijima nods.

"I just wanted to tell you, Aoba Johsai will be going to nationals this year." Oikawa says, sticking his nose up.

"What?" Ushijima furrows his eyebrows. "Only one team is allowed to go."

"I know."

"So it's not possible for you guys to go too."

Oh, he's genuinely confused...

"We are going to beat you guys today, and when the spring high comes around, we'll win and go to Nationals." Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"Your team isn't strong enough to beat Shiratorizawa. You have a long way to go before you'll be able to accomplish that." Ushijima says confidently and my cheeks turn a light color of pink. How is he so confident?

"Hey, shittykawa. Warm ups started 10 minutes ago." Another voice is heard. Iwaizumi. "Hi Ushijima."

"Good afternoon, Iwaizumi." They both slightly nod their heads to each other.

"Let's go." Iwaizumi grabs the back of Oikawa's jacket and begins to pull him.

"Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa whines.

"Oh, that reminds me." Iwaizumi stops, craning his neck to look at Ushijima. "This time, we won't lose." He smirks, and the look in his eyes gives me chills.

"Good luck." Ushijima replies, and Oikawa sticks his tongue out as Iwaizumi pulls him away.

"They're scary." I say as I watch them disappear behind the gym doors.

"Are they?" Ushijima asks, making me laugh.

He turns to me, bringing me to his chest and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Let's go to the clubroom again. I practiced a bit already so I don't need to warm up." He mumbles and I pull away.

"Wakatoshi, no." I laugh. "Is that all you think about? I already owe you tonight."

"1, when I'm with you yes. You're so beautiful I just want to love every part of you whenever I see you. And 2," His eyebrows furrow and his expression turns more serious than it usually is. "You will never, under any circumstances, owe me intercourse. If a time like last night comes again where you stop me, you don't 'owe' it to me at another time. Do you understand?" He asks and I feel my cheeks heat up again.

"Yes, I understand." I say quietly and he smiles.

"Good." He responds, giving me another kiss.

Just then, we both see Hana and Tendou come out of a room, Hana wiping her mouth and Tendou tucking his jersey back into his shorts. We all make eye contact with each other and Hana's cheeks turn bright red.